Do you love yourself?

Abso-fucking-lutely. I just heard this song and it's now my anthem because this is how I feel EVERY day of my life and so should everyone else. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. But usually I don't, because too many issues going on with my life.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Meh. I guess I'm okay. It's more to do with people telling me to love myself, though. And that's sort of cheating.

• I don't understand how pop could be inspirational to anyone. I mean, if you know ANYTHING about the industry it's pretty silly to be inspired.

• Did you think when your wrote this response? When did I say that I was inspired due to this song? I said that this song spoke to how I feel every day.

• *rubs temples* Inspiration-the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.

Please learn the definition of the word. If I have already felt this way and I find a song that spoke to how I feel everyday, how am I inspired?

A lot of you guys need to grow a brain.

• I can't even...

• Not enough to stop myself from wasting my golden years on GaG

• Love the song!!

• Well not really but whatever its not like its an issue

• Not loving yourself could be a huge problem in relationships later on or in general. So it is pretty important, I think.

• You said "But whatever. It's not like it's an issue". I suppose that was sarcasm then? And I'm sorry that you despise yourself. Too many people do.

• I know its actually rare to find someone who actually likes themseleves

What Girls Said 13

• I do more than I did say, in my 20s. Which is weird because those were the years I think I had it all going on but still was very critical. I think I cried more in my life in my 20s than my teens, 30s, and now 40s (but hey I have a whole decade left to see).

And most times I am not happy with myself as if I have an inner-older-sister who is right there to tell me when I'm screwing up. I'm a much calmer me now. I appreciate things a lot more, and I'm grateful that I'm who I am because I know it things could be a lot worse. So I think I can say that I love that about me, more than the conceited perception of "gee I just love me I could kiss myself".

A lot of days aren't perfect and neither am I, but I've learned to be more at peace with myself which I love.

• Ugh, nope, I don't, I'm not that lovable.

• You already know you need to stop that. There are plenty of men--not selfish guys--who would love to court you. There is no reason why any woman who is prettier than I am should think that way.

• 1|0
  • Work in progress. Thankful that I'm not where I used to be, but also well aware that I'm not where I should be.

• Ugh not at all

• Nah I don't

• Yeah I love myself :)

• No I hate myself to be perfectly honest.

• Hmmmm kind of?

• Of course I do! :D

• Not at all.

• Yes I am, I am proudly me

• no, not at all