Women If the world became like this, how would you react?

How would you react?

99.9% of heads of state, politicians, business owners, b/ millionaires, doctors, lawyers, and other high profile positions and jobs, etc were held by women.

Women also got everything that feminists have demanded for years. Women could walk around naked if they wanted and all guys had to wear electric bracelets that would control their urges to the point they wouldn't harass, cat call etc. and all men had to firecefully and fearfully respect women. And only guys who were datable by women's standards were allowed to approach women. Men had to always approach, pay for all dates, etc no questions asked all the time everytime. How would you like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Things like that aren't what true feminists want. I doubt even the more out spoken feminists want that. Real feminism fights for equality, not dictator ship.

• But how would you react? What would you do?

• I honestly wouldn't like it. This is an extreme for anyone be them feminist or not, and no I don't identify myself as feminist or any other thing. I'm just a person who knows right from wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• That's the opposite of what feminists want.

• Sounds boring to me

What Guys Said 1

• This would be a nightmare. I could 100% bet that whatever instilled this would get violently overthrown in a male revolution.