Are most Jewish girls physically thin in their body shape?

Just curious. I'm a single, non-Jewish guy who lives in a predominantly Jewish area in my city. My prefer are curvy thick women but I've almost never encountered any Jewish women in my area who fit my physical description.

• Yes
  • No
*preference*

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no way to stereotype a group of women's bodies based on religion of all things.

• I don't think he is doing that, though. He means Ashkenazi, which is certainly an ethnic group. For historical reasons, most people who adhere to Judaism share etnnicity. But, it is confusing, and complicated by the fact that traditional Jewish law views all offspring along the matrilineal line as Jews regardless of their religious views. But, yes, there should be separate words for 'adherent to Judaism' and 'member of a traditionally Jewish ethnic group'.

• Yes, the is especially with religions that have diet restrictions like Judaism and Islam.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard more the stereotype that they have great boobs.

• Maybe but I've really never met a Jewish girl who had a nice big round butt and thick thighs (well-proportioned).

• Check out Lindsay Vuolo. First jewish playmate.

What Girls Said 1

• What if I told you that Judaism is a religion, and not a race, which means Jewish girls can have a variety of skin tones and body types? This question is so stupid...

• He means Ashkenazi, which is certainly an ethnic group. For historical reasons, most people who adhere to Judaism share etnnicity. But, it is confusing, and complicated by the fact that traditional Jewish law views all offspring along the matrilineal line as Jews regardless of their religious views. But, yes, there should be separate words for 'adherent to Judaism' and 'member of a traditionally Jewish ethnic group'.

• Jews are an ethnoreligious group.

What Guys Said 1

• I haven't noticed any correlation.