Other than their economy, what do you think of Greece and Greeks?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Greece, it's a beautiful country with a rich culture and awesome people. I have many great Greek and Cypriot friends. Unfortunately they're a victim of the travesty that is the European Union. It was a disaster adn inevitable sinking ship from the beginning that's been hanging off a cliff by it's finger nails for over a decade now. Of course Greek took advantage off it but that's because it never could function in the first place.

I love Greece

What Guys Said 13

• I think Greek people are great and I admire how even with all the crap they're going through, they still seem to believe in the EU. Unfortunately, after the way the EU has treated them, I have lost faith in it.

The country is probably somewhere I'd like to go because of the history, even though I normally hate really hot weather.

• I've heard that they're lazy. 😂

• I'd like to visit one day you know after their country isn't falling apart at the seams.

• Never met a pleasant one. At least I've met one genuinely pleasant Turk.

• 0|0
  • It's a country full of natural wanders to discover.
    It attracts me a lot... some vacation would be great.

• beautifull women, nice culture and i know that they hate turkish people😅

• As a greek person myself, I must say that I've never heard anyone say such thing so I don't think it's true

• oh sorry, the Turkish people

• im turkish, and i have known greek people and they told me that the turks and greeks are good but they said that the greeks dont like turkish people in general. im glad you think different

• With gods like these, who needs devils?

• Very cultural people. Great writings and ancient civilization

• Lazy scammers with poor hygiene.

• Greece beautiful country
    Greeks hmm they are questionable

• Ancient Greece and Greeks or the ones today?

• Today

• Hmm. Not sure. I've only met older ladies who were Greek. They had a different demeanor than typical Americans of course. Greek food is really good.

What Girls Said 11

• I WANT TO GO SO BAD OMG.

• The government is at fault for not being stricter and just too topsy turvy and failing to implement a precise infrastructure after all these defaults
    Not the fault of the citizens, just the gov doesn't know how to run their country well.

• Good lookin men and "exotic" sounding names. My own name is Greek even though I'm a full blooded Asian. Yes, the Greeks are confused every time I introduce myself

• I think almost whole Europe is not on good terms with Greece. They pulled money out of us again and probably gonna abuse it and asking for more...

Other than that, I don't know any greek people tbh so I can't tell.

• It's not the whole of Europe, more central and Eastern Europe.

• @Riverock The Netherlands is not really central Europe and we're pretty sick of the Greeks. They throw away our money we've worked hard for so they can retire at early age and stuff. Pretty much whole Europe is sick of them.

• Well I think that the government is at fault for that, not the people. . .

• Not much. I just think of the sea and seafood lol.

• I have some Greek blood so I would like to know more of their culture and language. I know they can be feisty (mum) but I've met some Greeks, they say how they feel and some have great family values.

• It's a gorgeous country with lots of culture and history, I haven't been yet but I know people who have and they said they would definitely go again.

• Beautiful beaches and yummy food

• it is a beautiful country

• I like the mythology

• I don't know much about that tbh... lol

i hear Greece i beautiful though ^_^
    are you Greek?