If you had a child who acted more like the opposite gender, would you change his/her personality or just let them be?

• Yes. I would change them.
  • No. I'd just let them be.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just let them be. My daughter can act like a boy, and my son can act like a girl, the only thing I care about is that they're respectful to others. Apart from that, they should act naturally.

What Girls Said 4

• The fuck does that even mean? She likes trucks or a microscope set instead of dolls? He likes the easy bake oven instead of roughhousing or football?

This "like a boy" and "like a girl" is stupid. Honestly. Children can have whatever interests they want.

• probably depends on the extent to which they're doing that.

• Let them be. When they grow up, they can decide what to do.

• let them be, their life, they need to find themselves

What Guys Said 4

• My sis is a tom-boy and still is even though she's 22 and i wouldn't want her to change who she is because that's who she is.

• Don't know to be honest, I suppose I'll cross that bridge if I come to it.

• This is stupid just let them be holy crap I never new people who would change someone just BC of how they act anyone can act in so many different ways that does not stop me from being who I am so no don't do anything just let them be