Girls, are guys with glasses more or less attractive?

Not sun glasses 8)

Girls, are guys with glasses more or less attractive ?

Yes, depends of face etc... but focus only on glasses. Do they make a guy more attractive or the opposite?

Any girl here with glasses fetish?

Yes, i use glasses since little :C... im a little tired of them...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Glasses can look stylish and attractive.
    However, I am one who loves to see peoples eyes.
    It draws me in and allows me to really see that person.

• I share your opinion, it's good to see all the face, thats why i dont really like to use glasses

• Glasses do not make a difference to me... The guy I currently like wears glasses but his glasses make no difference to my attraction levels!

That said, I do think glasses can be sexy...

• It depends on if they fit the shape of his face and if he can rock em

• if he can rock em?

• "Rock them" as in if he can wear them right and they fit him. I hate when people wear those big glasses for fun. It sucks that I HAVE to wear glasses because I can't see without them

• Aa i see xD , i think the same thing...

• What I'm about to say it's a little bit stupid, but I don't think that glasses make a guy attractive.
    I like to see his eyes and his face and I can't do that if he wears glasses.

But, I'm like you, I wear them since I was little and I hate it!

• To me it does not make him any more or any less attractive. Like you said, it depends on his face. Glasses themselves don't do anything for me. It can make a man seem more intelligent, but that does not mean he actually is.

• some can look really cute.. but i don't have some glasses fetish lol

• Anything is fine with me

• Guys with glasses have an appeal all their own. ! A guy can wear glasses and be just as attractive as a guy that doesn't. .. in my opinion... Attractivee is truly in the eye of the beholder..😉If you wear them. rock the look..!

• Yeah thats sexy. Makes you look intelligent.

• depends really, dont mind both but I prefer guys without glasses a bit more! :)

• Not really but some can look very intelligent and mysterious wearing glasses ;)

• Indifferent towards glasses

• meh... idc

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know everytime I ruffie a guy I put glasses on him before I have my way with him