Am I too old to be on this site?

Am I too old to be on this site asking questions and giving opnions? I am turning 27.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're never too old on this site. The older you are, the more life experience, the better you might be able to help us out

What Girls Said 7

• Not at all, it's good to have different ages because then question askers can draw from everyone's experience. in my opinion it's nice to have older people on here, even people over 30 because it's helpful with certain issues. Some people who are younger may not have as much experience or dealing or have dealt with the same things. I just turned 26 and am hopeful more people who are older join this site! It's nice to have advice from people who are the same age or older. I still like getting advice from younger people too because they may have also gone through the same thing.

• you're not too old at all

• Haha, not unless you're trying to lure teenagers to your house.

• No, not at all. There are plenty of people older than you. A few even in their 60s.

• No, you aren't.
    Most users are in the 18-24 and 25-29 age range if I know right. O. o

• No of course not. Don't be silly. No such thing as too old.

• No, this seems to be the new site for older generations, 40 year olds, to spread the wisdom lol!

What Guys Said 5

• There is no age gap.

Unless you're below 13, you're perfectly
    fit to provide your knowledge, and aid
    your fellow, younger men.. or women. ^.^

• Of course not. Why would there be an age limit? There're people in their 60's on here.

• Nope a guy here is 67 years old.

• No you're not.

• No. I seen 40 year olds on here all the time. If they aren't too old then you sure as hell aren't.