Who here invests in stocks?

• I do
  • I don't

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly through 401k. I've wondered when markets would plummet. I'm more interested when real estate will drop. I'm thinking maybe in 2-3 years.

• The Dow plummeted over 1000 pts this morning. They are blaming the drops on China

• If you are in the US the real estate market is still really low and never rebounded.

• @Anon1999 I do live in the US. That's true it hasn't completely rebounded. It hasn't rebounded from the biggest bubble in over 125+ years. It's very close to the height of 2005 currently and according to the schillers index, we're still historically and adjusted for inflation in a large real estate bubble
      http://www.mariaandtom.com/agent_files/graph.jpg
      We're almost at that big spoke again.

Most Helpful Girl

• My father does. Something you want/need to know?

What Guys Said 11

• My aunt gave me $100 to invest in stocks when I was 13, and I paid for my piano with the money I made there :)

Haven't kept an eye on stocks since then. Probably should now as it'll be a good time to buy after all these large drops in the market stop.

• I do and have been doing so for a while. Even though the stock markets are plummeting there are still fantastic opportunities in the stock market. You just need to know where to look.

• not atm, as i find most stocks at the moment are overvalued. Looks like the markets are taking quite a beating though

• I don't and right now would not be a good time with the worldwide markets tumbling. The Dow Jones lost 1000 points after opening bell this morning

• The stock market has been killing me these 2 days.

• Just buy into some low-cost index fund action.

• I don't, and I wouldn't recommend it. The Stock Market is totally rigged and you can't make money unless you're an "insider". Remember the crash of 1929? That's what happens when Joe Public buys stocks.

• I do and OMG the last week has not been good!!!

• Dow plummeted 1000 pts in trading at opening bell, your thoughts?

• Well thankfully it partially bounced back. Just checked and it's only down 3% now.

Before the open Chinese markets closed down 8.5%... they are what is rattling our stocks. I think Trump is enjoying this!

• I do not invest in stocks.

• Doubled my money on it

• Only a bit and the ROA is no better than bonds :-p

What Girls Said 2