Do you want kids?

If so how many? Any name's you'd want to give them?

0|0
24|22

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'm open to having anywhere between 2-4 children. I have plenty of choices for girls names, but not really any boys names.

I like Adrienne, Mara, Violet, Ruby, and Marissa off the top of my head. I know I have more picked out, but this is all I can think of at the moment, haha.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• I had a kid in my early twenties (Pregnant at 22)

I'd like one more.

(2 is a good enough number for me)
    If it's a girl I want her name to be Alana.
    Not sure what the boy's name will be just yet if it is one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have kids, so I better want them. If not, we're all up shit's creek. Lol. Would I have more? Yes. Provided I was married to a man who also wanted kids. I'm currently single, so that's not going to happen at the moment.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think I want one!
    If it's a boy 😘😘, then I will name him Aaban (I know kind of odd...) 😇

If it's a girl 👸, then I will name her Jannat! ❤

Wbu?

1|0
    0|0
  • One kid, maybe two. No names yet, it's too early for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • more than one... name? i dunno too many names... but first... lemme find the one

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah.. two would be perfect. but well.. let's see. who know about future.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If I have kids I only want 2 at the most. a boy and a girl, or two girls :)

Girl names: Charlotte, Christina, Scarlett or Leah
    Boy names: Gabriel, Gage, or Matthew

1|0
    0|0
  • I want twin girls *crosses fingers*

0|1
    0|0
    • Try to search for a guy that have twins in his family, it will raise % lol. Good luck.

• That's what I thought about doing. Also they said it's genetic. It passes down from your grandparents. My grandpa had a twin, but his brother didn't make it. But hopefully he passed it down to me lol

• Yes I'd love to have two little munchkins ☺😍💕 if I have two boys thier names would be Isaiah, or Eli but if I have two daughters i'd name them Leonie, or Leilani 💕

1|0
    0|0
    • Love those names! I want girls called Noa, Dominique and Aleksandra. And boys called Benjamin and Levi! :)

• Aww thanks ☺ those r beautiful names as well πŸ’• nd that's cute because my little brothers name is Benjamin 😊 @Adaeze97

• Yes 2. If I get 2 boys though I probably will try again to get a girl. I want a little me so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah maybe someday.

0|0
    0|0
  • i want to make a dynasty yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I already have three children. So no, I do not want anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want lots of kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I really do. Don't know how many yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want two. I don't know about names.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooooooooooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never waste my life like that. Ewww!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but not now :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure yet, but most likely no.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 boys, 3 girls. I want the names to respect his Russian and Israeli heritage and my Nigerian and British one. Maybe some Bible names.

0|0
    0|0
    • I want these names but obviously my partner will have a say!
      Noa Oluchi
      Benjamin Alexey
      Caleb, Daniel or Jonah for my second son with the middle name Levi
      Dominique Oluwabucuala
      Aleksandra Itunu.
      I would love you to have twins, my grandma had twins and triplets :*
      apparently my tribe has the highest rate of multiple births in the world so my chances are good :)

• Nah, I have better things to do with my life.

1|0
    1|0
  • well yes...

but i feel like i would be a horrible mother
    and the world of today scares me and im afraid they might get ruined byt it or suffer too much :(

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Yes I do. I plan on just one, but maybe later I change my mind and want 2.
    I wish they were both girls, but obviously I would still love him if it was a boy.
    I would name her Ellie, that's my first choice. Hailie is beautiful too. I also like Janine, Ana, or Amy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like three at most, two at least. I dunno about names but I would most deff name my daughter Amanda - it's a super cool name methinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the woman. Some women can bring the father out of me and most can't.
    I don't kow about boys but i always wanted to call my future daughter "Svetlana".

I've never though about how many.

1|1
    0|0
  • I kinda find other people's kids annoying and I've never really been fond of them. I guess I'm still undecided but ummm I'll decide when I actually cross that bridge

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted children since I was in my teens, and now I'm 29 and I've got two beautiful sons, twins, Ethan and Austin, they just turned two on August 21st and my wife is pregnant of a daughter, who will be born in October, we'll probably name her Charlotte. And we're not sure yet whether there will be a fourth.

1|0
    0|0
    • Awe! Congratulations to the new addition to the family! All the best :)

• Hmm 2 would be my max and I am still debating it. I wouldn't want just one because I want the two to be there for each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now I don't really want any kids, I'm open to it but I'm just not sure if that's for me yet, however if someday I do, and of course I'd need to find a woman first, I really like the names Marcus or Wesley.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either 2 boys or a boy and a girl but I would prefer 2 boys since I would be an overprotective dad when it would come to a daughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to have 2 if those 2 turn out ok I'd be open to having more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes please. Three of them if possible. Finding a female human being to have them with is the harder part.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. At least, not yet. Still want to bask in my freedom before boggled down by uber responsibility.

-But a boy name: Luciano or Mictlan.

-Girl name: Autumn or Saya.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i do want : )
    Between 2 and 4, preferably 3 ...

Yeah i know... a lot, but i hope to be there to help them always.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes at least 2 a boy and a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • No more than three. I'll probably give them names from the Bible. That's what my parents did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would like at least 2 or 3 kids. I don't know about names, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • not for a while

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really sure how many, but if one's a girl, she will be named Ariel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd definitely be open to having kids with the right woman, but I don't absolutely need kids for my life to be complete.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I was thinking two, my significant other wants three.
    So back to school I go for a masters to be ready to financially be able to support all three future world ending eldritch demon spawn >:D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, not now. I am not ready for that big responsability.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. At most three. I don't know what I'd name them lol.

0|0
    0|0