Does this dream mean anything?

I was visiting my home town, and I was at a party where I saw a couple of my friends. And there was this boy there that I haven't seen or talked to in a long time, (considering that I moved away). Anyways in the dream we were together, though he didn't actually ask me out, but we just started holding hands and hugging, and then talked some more. I was looking at something and then he asked me what was wrong. And I told him that I didn't want to leave again ( As in going back home). And then he just pulled me in and held me tight for a while, and then we kissed. It was different because in real life he's a goof ball but he was just acting really sweet, and plus we've never liked each other in that way, and I've never had a relationship, so I felt pretty special in the dream.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It seems like it's focusing more on wanting to go back to your old life than live in your new one.

• maybe you actually like him, but just haven't really realized it yet.