Anyone need help with there car?

Bored and wanted to offer some help if anyone needs it

Any others?

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you wash and wax a car within an hour...

• you have to pick up the pace!!! or have someone help you :)

• Aha yup! You as well, drop by for a hi :)

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• I'm missing an AC button and don't know where I can find one. Any ideas?

• The dealer

• yeah you can get on from the dealer, or ebay loool. But the dealer should have on or even a scrap yard with the same car as yours

• Yeah, give mine a new paint job, the paint on it now is peeling off badly :(

• ah man. think some places do it for $200 which ins't that bad. But if i had like a GaG autoshop... i would help everyone out lmao.

• I need a new transmission (automatic)

• ouch that sucks, my bestfriend needs one too actually lool. What happened to yours?

• 1991 Dodge Caravan

• ohh alright. Try and get a used trans from somewhere with decent miles, depending on how long you want to keep the car for.

• Yeah, my car started using up about ½ a gallon of oil a month, after having oil and filter changed.

What could cause this?
    No oil seems to be leaking from the vehicle, so I assume it's burned in the engine.

• do you have a rotary engine?

Also what is the make and model, some cars as they get older use up more oil too

• Ok so i will say this. If the unburned oil is getting stuck or something it will affect your catalytic converter. So what this means is when you start up your car... see if any black smoke come out the exhaust cause the unburned oil could end up in the catalytic converter. Also it could be a bad valve seal if it does smoke.

• it might be the piston rings but i kinda doubt it since it's only 4 years old.

• Yeah mine needs a respray. Where are you?