Why summer passes quicker than winter?

It happens ALWAYS….. seems like summer’s just like a month long…. and winter seems like’s a full year long

Y?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause Persephone has to spend summer on Earth and winter in the underworld/Hades..
    Understood? :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Because of your perceptions. In the winter you're probably preoccupied with way more stuff than in summer like school or work as well as keeping warm and what not. Every second your brain spends on noticing time goes by during summer is a second your brain spends busy with something during winter.

What Girls Said 6

• In Texas, NM or Arizona, it's the exact opposite. It's always hot... and I am always wishing for rain. But I do love the warmth soaking into my bones and the feel of the sunshine on my face. I don't know if I could be happy in a colder climate. But I would love to visit Alaska for the whole month of July.

• It certainly doesn't where I live.

• south i guess?

• lucky u... makes sense it's very close to mexico... :)

i wish i could live in southern hemisphere during Oct-Mar... :/

• Dude... it's the exact opposite for me. O. o

• guess u like winter more then...

• i'd love 100+F tbh... basically it'd be a blessin if i was livin in da southern hemisphere durin oct-mar... ;)

• I know a lot of people who love Summer. it's the most popular season after all.
      I can't take it unfortunately.

• It's the opposite for me since i dread this season.

• Maybe because it's shorter.

• To be honest, I was getting tired of the Summer :/

What Guys Said 5

• To me whatever season it is passes quicker than any other season. During winter winter flies, during summer summer flies.

• I am actually reverse - I find summer longer no football and TV is crap

• If you go to Brazil you'll feel like the whole year is summer.

• seriously i'd kill to live in brazil during oct-mar!!

• like 100F or more? if that's so np... better than 0F... wayyyy better ;)

• Yes, like 100F and more. Perfect summer ;)

• That's because there is really only 3 months of it and fall and spring are still kind of chilly at times so it makes winter seem longer anyway

• Because we enjoy summer while as we don't enjoy winter as much so it feels longer