So how do you imagine GAG would be if it existed in 1969?

I asked yesterday if GAG xisted in 1969…. coz there was a rumor goin round about it…proven to be false…

So I wonder how would it be if it actually xisted in 1969…not online of course but in another physical form…like via hand-written messages posted on a huge wall o_O

Most Helpful Girl

• I simply love your questions lol They are so unique!!!

Things would be different... If guys and girls back then would communicate like this, they would understand each other better lol We would be even more open minded nowadays, because let's be honest, GAG opens minds XD

• hahha thanks... like yer questions as well... especially this one "which GAGer from da same gender would u kiss" LOL

and ya i agree wid yer last part... also we'd celebrate GAG's 50th anniversary in a few years :D

• hahaha nope xD

• Thanks Klaatu <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd do it Paul Revere style

THE GAGERS ARE COMING THE GAGERS ARE COMING, LIGHT THE LANTERNS lol
    (kidding)

It probably would have been done with phones, letters and actual visits and, or a mutual meeting place.

What Girls Said 1

• How will I write letters to my romeo! Oh gawd what if my brother reads them?
    Ha-ha I think it still would be fun but the responses would take time.. And how will I get answers to my questions? Like howwwww?
    And how will I know who's following me? And where will i read the mytakes?
    This will be so boring ugh

• maybe i guess there'd be a huge paper where u post a question on da top... and other GAGers would post below da title

• @Maxemeister nope... but if i lived there maybe i'd pay a visit there... y not?

• @Klaatu51 I probably will when I'm 16. And have a car. Or at least can afford a taxi.

What Guys Said 11

• It would probably look somewhat like this :P

28.media.tumblr.com/...ltkdx3DgQR1r5rlf8o1_500.jpg

• 31.media.tumblr.com/.../...DNa1rnjfjfo1_r1_500.gif

I would have my lantern on so I can post my comments along with pictures. . . . Actually to be honest I wouldn't bother with it.

• It broke my heart when I heard it wasn't true - Maybe some sort of penpal arrangement - Asker submits a question to admin - Every so often a copy of all currently held questions mailed out to subscribers - Members can sent a reply to question 9 back to admin - All replies to question 9 put in an envelope and sent to asker of question 9 - Members could request mailing address within their correspondence if they wish to PM - Obviously a lot slower days rather than seconds.

• Presuming I was alive back then, I wouldn't be able to 'log on' (or whatever) since I'd be in the CCCR where the grass is greener and they have more freedom for the worker.

• Neil Armstrong would log on from the Moon, can you imagine :D
    The guys would drive their girls in these nice enormous classic cars, wow!

• It'd just be a group of people who know each other or a few pen pals asking and answering.

• Well, there'd still be a east and west Germany, that's for sure, we wouldn't just see "germany" for the people who are from Germany on the site

• I sit in ma room with a lamp turn on ;3 writing LUV letters to all ma GaG cuties 💏

• What? Of course that's false! the internet itself didn't exist until the 90's!

• wrong

The history of the Internet begins with the development of electronic computers in the 1950s. Initial concepts of packet networking originated in several computer science laboratories in the United States, Great Britain, and France. The US Department of Defense awarded contracts as early as the 1960s for packet network systems, including the development of the ARPANET (which would become the first network to use the Internet Protocol.) The first message was sent over the ARPANET from computer science Professor Leonard Kleinrock's laboratory at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) to the second network node at Stanford Research Institute (SRI).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet

• No idea. I'd be stuck in some deep mental conundrum, tripping serious balls at Woodstock.

• LOL 69 ----

• huh,... banned? y?

• yeah.. GaG doesn't allow username change anymore.

• indeed :'(

i wanna change it as well... but i don't wanna start a new account