Changig from wanting to change and not?

so i dont think i have been as comfortable with my body as i am now.. I have accepted the way it is, and no im not perfect in any shape or form, but i look good and if anything i get compliments on the way i look (even thought i dont necessarly undestand why).

I have alwsas been into working out, but i had pretty much a completely flat stomach at the age of 15, then i quit playing handball.. And i dont think i have been that active for a longer period of time in a while (talking about 2+ years). I still have period where i work out almost everyday, but that always only last for some months before i slow down.

Anyway, despite being "happy" about myself i still feel the need sometimes to get more defined abs for example.. But since i dont dislike myself i dont really have the drive to actually go on a strict diet, i mean im already very healthy, so it would be extrem dieting almost. I tell myself i want to get abs, but i never get around to it, lol

Anyone else that has it like this?

What Guys Said 1

• "so i dont think i have been as comfortable with my body as i am now.. I have accepted the way it is, and no im not perfect in any shape or form, but i look good and if anything i get compliments on the way i look (even thought i dont necessarly undestand why)."

^if u get compliments as u say... then wot makes u feel insecure then?

"I have alwsas been into working out, but i had pretty much a completely flat stomach at the age of 15, then i quit playing handball.. And i dont think i have been that active for a longer period of time in a while (talking about 2+ years). I still have period where i work out almost everyday, but that always only last for some months before i slow down."

^so u say u don't have a completely flat stomach anymore? if that's so no worries... most guys don't mind about it... trust me ;)

"Anyway, despite being "happy" about myself i still feel the need sometimes to get more defined abs for example.. But since i dont dislike myself i dont really have the drive to actually go on a strict diet, i mean im already very healthy, so it would be extrem dieting almost. I tell myself i want to get abs, but i never get around to it, lol"

^glad to hear u don't dislike yerself at least nor u'll go on a strict diet... so u want to be motivated to get abs i guess but u lose focus?

What Girls Said 0