Have you ever discovered a Cat Fish?

Have you ever been Catfished or proved that someone who is not on the side of the Computer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why you so obsessed with me?
    Boy I want to know, lyin' that you're sexing me.
    When everybody knows, it's clear that you're upset with me.
    Ohh, finally found a girl that you couldn't impress,
    Last man on the earth, still couldn't get this.

What Guys Said 7

• I've never talked to anyone enough to feel any particular need to investigate. I just assume everyone on the internet is a ~25 year old male until proven otherwise in person. I'll play along with anyone pretending to be a girl, because it's not like I'm going to meet up with them anyway..

• I have never made an effort to out one but I had dealings with a few and I would think that I am 99.9% sure they are a catfish and they usually get found out very quickly.

• Yup. Someone was using pictures from Veruca James' Twitter page on Tinder. They didn't bank on me liking porn that much. I addressed them by her name and they quickly blocked me.

• Found plenty
    After sandplanet. .. kinda put me on high alert hah, so if I'm talking to a person who uses a pic that they claim to be them.. I do a little research just to make sure

• What kind of research do you do if you don't mind me asking?

• Can do, I just do see the point in faking who ya are... if you don't wanna show ya face.. pick a random picture of a cat or something lol

• Is it TinyEye or something like that?

• I caught one before in Creve Coeur Lake

• Hard to actually prove it. requires too much effort to do that shot. I'd rather just ignore the ones I thought were catfishing. saves time and energy.

• I've only had doubts about one. I don't interact much on this site so I don't know.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, it's very easy these days and they are everywhere.

• How did you know it was a Catfish?

• @Aeon_Flux_21 You're right. Guilty as charged.

• @Aeon_Flux_21 Latvia is an actual COUNTRY!! LMAO

• Yep. Happens a lot in social media sites like instagram, facebook etc 😂

Watch out for the instabitches with a shit ton of makeup and filters. #realtalk

• I've proved someone else was a catfish and they spazzed at me because their nasty ass was exposed.

• Nope I have yet to meet one.

• Best way to find a catfish is right click on there photo and copy and paste on google or on chrome right click and click on search image on google. your welcome!

• What if they are using a FB image?

• easy! ask them to take a pic of them with there Facebook account. Or the most easiest way is ask them to Skype.

• Nope. But I've catfished several people.