Is police brutality a problem in America and why or why not?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and because no one is holding cops accountable for their actions. When teachers fuck up, they get fired. When doctors fuck up, they get sued for malpractice. When cops fuck up, they get a free vacation paid for by our tax dollars and not only do they NOT get fired from their jobs, but they get a fucking RAISE.

Obviously not all cops are corrupt, racist pieces of shit. But that doesn't make this any less of a problem. That doesn't excuse the fact that not only did dozens of medical schools across the world deem it a "public health risk", but almost the entire UN shatted on the US for not handling this the right way.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• police brutality is a problem pretty much everywhere. In the U. S. my guess is it is mostly due to people who join the police force with aspirations of cracking cases of clever thieves or violent murders only to find that the job is mostly about issuing traffic citations to raise money for their department. This is a let-down, and I suspect after a few years of this, people start to see a criminal in everyone they look at.

• Whether it is happening or not, there is a perception problem that will only be solved by body cams on all police officers on duty.

• There isn't ZERO police brutality, but if you say "F*ck the police", then there should be no reason for you to need them. Ever.

• I don't know if you can call it a problem here but here in the Netherlands also someone died because of police acts

• Lack of professionalism is most of the problem. That and lack of accountability.