The end is near?

So... do you believe that the end of the world is September 23, of this year? It's all over the internet. Hmmm... how do you feel about this?

Thanks to everyone who gave their opinion with a mature attitude. Most of the time, this subject turns into heated verbal battles. I personally feel that the beginning of the world is still in effect. There is so much more in life to learn, it's gonna be interesting.

Most Helpful Girl

• A realistic end of our world would be in a couple hundred years. When all the resources and food is gone and we can't breathe our own air and the atmosphere is so trashed that radiation from the sun is lethal during the day even though we can't see it through all the pollution.

• Why would the food and resources be gone? Can't breath our own air? Where are you getting this information from?

• Destroying our home with what? An article gave you an estimate of 500 years WOW really one article.

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sensing some negative attitude from you. I don't appreciate that. How about you Google it yourself because I'm pretty sure any attempt of mine to explain it to you well result in me perceiving more attitude from your end.

Most Helpful Guy

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9HSd4dQdSk
    www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?release=2015-272
    NASA's Paul Chodas, issued an official statement through NASA's press office.

"There is no scientific basis -- not one shred of evidence -- that an asteroid or any other celestial object will impact Earth on those dates," said the manager of space agency's Near-Earth Object office at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California. "If there were any object large enough to do that type of destruction in September, we would have seen something of it by now."

Piss off

What Girls Said 6

• I don't believe it. How many times people said that the world would end and then nothing happened?
    The end of the world is something that nobody can predict.

• Not afraid of death, so it can comes whenever it wants :)

• Wait! What? I thought were already dead since 2012 and this was the afterlife!! 😱

• The world won't just end like that. WE will most likely end it because us using to much resources, harmful chemicals, nuclear weapons and if WW3 happens we would be dead. also viruses could end life too.

• Yeah just like 2012. What a load of crap that was.

• Modern Humans have been roaming the earth for 250,000 years and our ancestors for 2.5 million, surviving an ice age along the way. We aren't going anywhere.

• The end is near but I don't know how near...

What Guys Said 10

• Well since the cold war a lot of people in my country has been saying every single year that the russians were going to nuke my country. I mean i think its bullshit, the end is never near. Maybe for you and me but some life form will always carry on :)

• No, I can't say I believe that.

If an end was truly drawing near
    I would know.

Also, the "end of the world" as we call it, isn't really
    the world ending.. just human extinction.

• No, there Earth will end sometime around 5 Billion Years in the future when it is swallowed by Sol during it's Red Giant phase. The phrase 'end of the world' is really stupid when people just mean end of mankind. And maybe I'm naive but I think humanity can scale any challenges put before it, I think at the moment almost nothing could completely purge our species form the Earth.

• September 23? WHERE DID THIS COME FROM? 2000 WAS A BIG LETDOWN, AND LET'S FORGET 2012, WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?

• same as i feel every time the end of the world approaches... unworried. cos it happens every year of my lifetime and no end yet

• Dont think so👍but even if it were or next year,10 years or tomorrow.
    You have to live in the present and fuly enjoy each moment you're living👌😄

• it's bs BUT im gunna be really mad if the world collapses on that day

• No, it was yesterday.
    We're all dead people at their computers.

• No it was over December 21st, 2012. And May 21st, 2011. And January 1st, 2000.

• So what if it is. Everyone is destined to die at some point. Just means going to Valhalla a little earlier than planned.