Can We Guess Your Age By Your Vocabulary (quiz)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/samsterling10/can-we-guess-your-age-by-your-vocabulary?from=TestYourself0

I got
You Are 24

You are a college-educated individual with a pretty good vocabulary. You are quite articulate when it matters, such as writing cover letters or nailing an interview. However, you are still focused on having fun and living life to the fullest. Speaking with sophistication doesn’t always roll of your tongue. Also, you are aware of all the new slang, but you feel too old to use words like “on fleek.” Instead, you’ll stick to your roots, and use 90s lingo like “dude” and “duh.”

Most Helpful Guy

• You Are 68 - Fuck.
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4c20-a5b4-bff5dbb7d6ac.gif
    You’ve studied many languages, providing you with plenty of ways to express yourself. You are storyteller and people love to listen to you. Your voice is full of wisdom and your vocabulary is old-fashioned and immaculate. ... @Genie23 / @Kay211 and @Anon1999 were right 0_0

• Grandpa Salty!!!

• I don't think so she would be the more foolish child of the group... I can't believe you are going to leave me with these two... children of single parents don't do as well as others:P

• the quiz just made you 48 years older!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• You Are 24
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...47bd-9513-33686509bea6.gif
    ------------
    Hahaha I do use the word dude sometimes. I am in college, and the description is pretty accurate. xD

• You Are 45

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...489a-9616-63d72d0f6eb4.gif

You are mature and the words you use reflect that. You have a polished voice and a refined vocabulary. You are established and educated. When you speak, people listen. Essentially, you are a language master. You enunciate, you have perfect grammar, and you rarely curse.

• I got:

You are 17

You are young, hip, and totes up-to-date on all the cool new slang. Your vocab is pretty basic, but if you need to say something eloquent, you’ll use an online thesaurus because let’s face it, you are the master of the Internet, and you know how to use it to your advantage. Nonetheless, getting at least 100 insta likes on your picture with "bae" is way more important than getting an A on your English vocab quiz.

Wow. Not sure how to take that...

• This was me:

You Are 45

• You Are 45

45? LOL That's good news.

• lol I got exactly my age.

Here's the thing though. Most of the time, if anything I'm told that I use vocabulary that's "too sophisticated" and my writing has been labeled as "eloquent", but it's just that in casual situations and when I'm just messing around, I use simple words and swear words, like anyone else. So I think this quiz is flawed, because it's not actually testing vocabulary, but how you use it in very casual situations.

And sometimes, the quiz didn't even have the option I usually pick, so...

• This quiz just incorrectly destroyed some of the confidence I've always had in my vocabulary and writing skills.

• For example, I don't need a thesaurus to say something eloquent at all. And in many cases, I have no issues being eloquent. In fact, normally I am. So I have a strong vocabulary. I just use it/don't use it depending on the situation.

• well it was just a quiz. It was probably working with the idea that an older person wouldn't use so many slang words in casual situations.

• Heyy whats going on here hahahah

You Are 45

No way, don't say a word Zo @soccerchick4eva :(

• haha, no not at all, I got this xD

"You Are 17

You are young, hip, and totes up-to-date on all the cool new slang. Your vocab is pretty basic, but if you need to say something eloquent, you’ll use an online thesaurus because let’s face it, you are the master of the Internet, and you know how to use it to your advantage. Nonetheless, getting at least 100 insta likes on your picture with "bae" is way more important than getting an A on your English vocab quiz."

• You Are 24

Well I'm younger than 24 but ok other than that it is quite accurate

• Holy shit! 68?
    You’ve studied many languages, providing you with plenty of ways to express yourself. You are storyteller and people love to listen to you. Your voice is full of wisdom and your vocabulary is old-fashioned and immaculate.

Lol! So wrong! ;-P

• You Are 17
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4063-bb87-815f1b62e968.gif
    (Yaas Ariana Grande gif)
    I meaaaan... they aren't wrong. But i still feel insulted

• I got 68
    You studied many languages providing you with many ways to express yourself. You are a storyteller and people love to listen to you. Your voice is full of wisdom and your vocabulary is old fashioned and immaculate.
    Wow - Some build up

• I got... you are 45

Sounds good to me.

• My age was 56

• Hmm. Apparently I'm 17. I guess I never grew up. Lol.

• Apparently I am 45. Sounds about right.

• I got the same results you did so yeah. :).

• I got you are 31. Pretty surprising nonetheless.

• I got 24. I'm 26

• I got 17. Not very accurate.

What Girls Said 21

• You Are 24

• Your 68

• "You are 45
    You are mature and the words you use reflect that. You have a polished voice and a refined vocabulary. You are established and educated. When you speak, people listen. Essentially, you are a language master. You enunciate, you have perfect grammar, and you rarely curse."

Lol well I'm definitely not that age but I feel like most of the description is accurate except for the "rarely curse" part. I curse a lot when I'm angry. Haha

• You Are 24

Ehh... dude, I'm 17 :DD

• You Are 17
    You are young, hip, and totes up-to-date on all the cool new slang. Your vocab is pretty basic, but if you need to say something eloquent, you’ll use an online thesaurus because let’s face it, you are the master of the Internet, and you know how to use it to your advantage. Nonetheless, getting at least 100 insta likes on your picture with "bae" is way more important than getting an A on your English vocab quiz

If they're going to say someone's 17, then they should at least pick an actual 17 year old for their GIF. Arianna Grande is way older than 17, hell, she's older than I am. I swear this quiz is so stupid... >3>

• You Are 24

• Apparently I'm 68.

"You’ve studied many languages, providing you with plenty of ways to express yourself. You are storyteller and people love to listen to you. Your voice is full of wisdom and your vocabulary is old-fashioned and immaculate."

I'm uncertain how to feel about this result, haha.

• You Are 45
    correction I curse a lot.

• You Are 45

LMAO couldn't get it more wrong.

• Holy shiiiiiettt :O
    You Are 17

but damn that explanation is so bad -.- i dont even have instagram hahaahha

• You Are 24 cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...47bd-9513-33686509bea6.gif You are a college-educated individual with a pretty good vocabulary. You are quite articulate when it matters, such as writing cover letters or nailing an interview. However, you are still focused on having fun and living life to the fullest. Speaking with sophistication doesn’t always roll of your tongue. Also, you are aware of all the new slang, but you feel too old to use words like “on fleek.” Instead, you’ll stick to your roots, and use 90s lingo like “dude” and “duh.”

• I got the same as you. And I think it's on point! Lol I do still use dude and duh and feel too old for today's slang

• 17 apparently😄😄

• I got 24 to lol

• It said i'm 45.

Love description. I really wish I was like that. But only 2 phrases where accurate, lol.

• You Are 45

wtf

• You Are 45

• My results = "You are 17" = expected :P

• I got the same one that you did!

• You Are 45

Hm... nope. Not even close to my real age.

• I got 28... so not my age!