Where will you be in 3 years?

For me, hopefully as a graduate student with a Master's degree and in my own place😛

• I know exactly where I want to be in 3 years (comment below☺️)
    52% (11)50% (7)51% (18)Vote
  • I don't know.. hopefully still alive
    48% (10)50% (7)49% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Guy

• That is actually weird you picked the figure of 3 years - In 3 years time I will be 50 next birthday, I am due a promotion in this timeline next year I think I will make that my last, I don't need to go any higher, I have my finances/house boxed off time to be turning my attention to planning retirement.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I will be in my 2nd year of my bachelor of bio on my way to a PhD in genetics

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'm not sure if 3 years will be enough.

But I'd like to be in a position in which I can either build
    or fund a shelter for orphans and the homeless.

I've always wanted to advance my career
    in such a manner, that I can use it as such.

1|0
    0|0
  • In exactly 3 years, I will be starting my 5th year of college in the Radiology field. I should also have my own apartment and hopefully I won't be in a ridiculous amount of debt haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Here or buried.

0|0
    0|0
  • High school. Still.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the planet earth hopefully.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maximum security prison. 23 hour lockdown.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hopefully this time 3 years from now I'll be in my second year of law school.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Hopefully in America or travelling the world or whatever. I know what I want, but I'm open to options.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be married and employed. That's as far as I got.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have goals, but I try not to get too hung up on the details. If it happens within three years, great. If it doesn't, great. Whatever path I'm on will be the right one.

0|0
    0|0
  • in college working towards (hopefully) my Psychology Degree (PsyD)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully starting college

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. Hopefully expanding my career.

0|0
    0|0
  • in 3 years I hope to be graduating with my bachelor's degree. Hopefully by then I have my own apartment either alone or with my boyfriend and having a decent job.

0|0
    0|0
  • College junior life

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully I will be a mother

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pregnant therefor the baby would be around 2. Maybe hubby and I will already have another one on the way and we'll most likely have our house built. Because we bought 2000 sq ft of land this week :D.

1|0
    0|0