Would you for this protest or against this protest?

• for
  • against
  • somewhere in the middle

Most Helpful Girl

• North Americans are so repressed, sexually.

Toplessness is legal in Europe. Nothing terrible has happened to them.

• True. As a European who has been seeing naked people (not just naked breasts) since I was born, I find this sexual repression a little bit stupid, to be honest. I have no mental problems... at least not related to seeing naked people hahah jk xD

• @AleDeEurope That has to do with religion, there was a large religious out cry way back when that created a lot of censorship laws (especially in movies and media) and I think its an extention of that. I don't see it as a big deal, but I also don't really see it as a big deal to wear shirts either, I mean I do it every day hasn't really adversly effected my life. But to each there own.

What Guys Said 9

• I think its stupid. Is not wearing a shirt really that big of a deal, is it really that oppressive? I wear them every day hot or cold, I don't see how that is an issue for women. If they want to whatever but really don't see much of an issue with it, its just a wast of time. I don't think its an issue of morality or indecency so much as an issue of having better things to do with ones time. I generally speaking don't see men going without shirts all that often so I really don't see it as women being oppressed because they can't.

• Feminists at work, wasting our money and time and in New York to, not surprised there.

I'm against it, whether people like it or not the male and female bodies are different and they will never be desexualized no matter how hard you try, if you want to walk around half naked do it at the beach or your own home.

• "Free the nipple" has got to be one of the most pathetic things I have heard in ages, it totally contributes for the lack of respect towards many feminists.
    If the world was all equal... fine.
    But when terrible acts still occur all over the world... focusing on a tiny detail and pouring so much time and resources into it... its a joke.

• I'm in favor of free the nipple, as I see no reason for it to be illegal to be exposed. I do think they should put their efforts in something more productive than "freeing the nipple". This isn't gonna improve anyone's life.

• Im against it. People need to understand that men and women have different bodies. And even though breasts are just a body part they are still heavily sexualized. And no matter how many protests there are, society will never desexualize them. These protestors are acting like showing breasts are no different then showing shoulders but im sure they would react much differently if a guy went up to them and grabbed their breasts then if someone grabbed their shoulder.

• And yet the nipples are blurred out lol.
    I'm against it. If they want to go topless they should go to the beach, same goes for men.

• I'm against the protest. I don't support a woman being allowed to go topless. And I could never be with a woman that supported it or did go topless in public.

• I'm against it. ISIS is stoning women to death for showing the least bit of skin, and our bratty feminists couldn't care less. Instead of doing what they can with a real problem, they create a fake one to solve (or two fake ones to bare, depending on the woman) so they look important somehow.

• I wish they'd care about something more important and that would benefit more than just.000001 percent of girls.

What Girls Said 7

• lol I don't give a fuck honestly.
    All I know is I am never going out in public to show off my tatas... I'm good.

• They are seriously protesting for that? 😐😐

• Don't care much, I wouldn't either way.

Though I do think it's funny in one of the pictures they blurred the girls and not the guys. lolol
    Is that like the biggest slap in the face to their protest or what

• Where I live in Canada it's legal. A woman can go topless.

• I really don't care, boobs doesn't scare me.

• I think it sounds interesting... I guess.

• I don't know I guess I'm not totally against it, so I wouldn't protest. But it's just something I wouldn't like much. But seeing the way the world is going this seems inevitable.