So am I the only one who values modesty?

I mean it is special when it is not all body. Is a guy really respecting a girl dressed sparingly shall we say? And should a guy post almost naked pics on fb? Sorry just seems special to share that stuff all for that special someone who dunno.
Besides isn't imagination ok?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree. too much meat is on show these days

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol ur perspective on this is great.

Never change.

And I completely agree.

What Guys Said 5

• Nope I do too, too bad women think that leggings and jeggings are modest, too bad most women want to show off cleavage and get pissed when guys look just so they can get attention. Introduce me to a girl that wears a nice sweater and well fitting pants with confidence but not arrogance who values what I have to offer and I'll show you a girl I'd do anything to keep.

• Modesty is needed. We need more modesty in society. If we did there wouldn't be so much sexualization in our culture

• You are so right we need modesty in this society but that only a dream for now. And I kinda agree with the imagination thing but it's hard for guys to imagine girls naked cause our imagination might give her a dick.

• Nope, I do as well.

• Yes, modesty is an important value for society.

What Girls Said 3