(Quiz) What does your fingerprint pattern say about you?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lorynbrantz/what-does-your-fingerprint-pattern-say-about-you#.li2NgMGpNv

You got: Compassionate
Great at multi-tasking, open minded and excellent at seeing others points of view, sometimes shy and self-conscious.

0|0
16|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Fiercely independent

Very clever and independent. Questions everything and criticizes when need be. Loves to be the rebel, doesn’t care about what the majority thinks.

That was one of the most accurate thing's I've read about myself xD Maybe it's just a coincidence but, hell yeah, that's me :D

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• You got: Compassionate

BAHahAHAHHA I'm as compassionate as a quadruple lobotomized borderline autistic shutin.
    Nooooo
    NOPE!
    Noooopppe

1|1
    0|0
  • ITS A MIX!
    You got: Head in the clouds

Nurturing, sweet, calming, goes with the flow, can almost be too relaxed at times. Loves to cuddle up with a good book.

You got: Fiercely independent

Very clever and independent. Questions everything and criticizes when need be. Loves to be the rebel, doesn’t care about what the majority thinks.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Type-A personality

Enjoys competition and winning, pays close attention to details, energetic, occasionally uptight.

Fairly close to the truth

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Unstoppable force

Self motivated, determined, ambitious. Loves a good challenge.

I'd say that's correct. ^.~

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Head in the clouds

Nurturing, sweet, calming, goes with the flow, can almost be too relaxed at times. Loves to cuddle up with a good book.

Agreed lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Dual personalities

Impulsive, goes from hot to cold easily, ambiverted (sometimes extraverted sometimes introverted) depending on mood. Loves a good challenge. Thrives in creative environments.

Wow. Spot on actually 👌

1|0
    0|0
  • Enjoys competition and winning, pays close attention to details, energetic, occasionally uptight

hmmmm yes yes sounds about right :D especially pays attention to detail, energetic and yeah yeah I can get uptight sometimes lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I got: DUAL PERSONALITIES!!!

Impulsive, goes from hot to cold easily, ambiverted (sometimes extraverted sometimes introverted) depending on mood. Loves a good challenge. Thrives in creative environments.

1|0
    0|0

Well that's a bit true

1|0
    0|0
  • I got open minded

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

I don't know if I love to be a rebel... never considered myself one. I've always been different, though.

1|0
    0|0

Enjoys competition and winning, pays close attention to details, energetic, occasionally uptight.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Unique

Unique, loves to be expressive, can sometimes cause misunderstandings from being opinionated, cares about social justice.

Haha true...

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • Open-minded

Can easily see things from different perspectives, great at communicating, loves to make plans, regularly distracted by the internet.

That's true 😳

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Creative

Artistic, natural leader, in-touch with feelings, very good at reading people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got: Unstoppable force

Self motivated, determined, ambitious. Loves a good challenge.

1|0
    0|0

Well that does sound like me 😟😂

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Conscientious and introverted

Conscientious, hard worker, introverted, down to Earth, plays by the rules.

Well ok :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Open-minded

Can easily see things from different perspectives, great at communicating, loves to make plans, regularly distracted by the internet.

Pretty true

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Open-minded

1|0
    0|0

ehm, okay

1|0
    0|0
  • The same as yours.

1|0
    0|0