(QUIZ) Which zodiac sign actually matches your personality?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/we-know-what-your-zodiac-sign-should-actually-be#.tvBYQr3L4

You got: Scorpio
You have an uncanny ability to focus. You’re passionate and trustworthy, and pursue the things you really care about. You’re also intuitive, and know when to make the right move at the right time.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Scorpio
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...80071d02c97f64ef0a-5.jpg

Suits me just fine.. I'm Sagittarius, but if I could pick for myself
    and I had to pick something else, my thoughts goes to Scorpio. ^.^

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Scorpio

I'm a Scorpio anyway, lol. 😛😂

What Guys Said 9

• I got Pisces. It's only 1/2 right.

You are creative and very intuitive, and you tend to trust your gut feelings, which are seldom wrong. This is true.

You’re also very sensitive, compassionate and appreciate kindness. You’re a gentle soul, and very in touch with your motions. Nothing could be further from the truth.

• You got: Capricorn
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...08a38c51584734dec7-3.jpg
    You’re practical and have a firm grip on reality. You’re sensible and secure, and not afraid to go after what you want. You set high goals for yourself, and always have a sense of purpose.

Hmm. Parts of it are accurate I guess. I actually AM afraid of going after what I want though.

• I got the Leo one lol.

You are kind, empathetic, and helpful. You’re very optimistic, and it’s hard to get you down. Above all, you’re loyal and a very trusted friend.

• I got: Aries

You are driven, ambitious and determined. You’re a natural leader and have a lot of energy. You’re also headstrong and know how to get the job done.

Funny thing is that i was born on the cusp too and are very close to the Aries zodiac sign.

• You got: Leo

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...2c56b72c103f500b7b-0.jpg

Leo girls, braceyourself , orangeboy is coming.

• Quiz: Ford Taurus
    Reality: Saggytitius

• I got this :-

You got: Taurus

You are dependable, and people always know they can rely on you. You’re also independent and strong, so it takes a lot to bring you down. Setbacks, rarely set you back.

• I got scorpio too

• Lol got leo... hate leo.

What Girls Said 12

• You got: Sagittarius

You’re very straight forward, and have never been afraid to tell it like it is. You’re also very optimistic, and not afraid to take on new challenges. You also have a huge heart, and are quick to help someone in need.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d7c9d0f3d747dc1de2-0.jpg
    I am actually an Aries, but Sagittarius and Aries aren't really that different I think, since both are fire signs 🔥So might as well hahah

• You got: Leo

• You got: Libra

You’re charming, romantic, and tend to leave a positive impression. You love being in the center of the action, but admit that you have FOMO. You’re extremely well rounded and can see other peoples points of view.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...3c854c1a28b3bce073-0.jpg

damn my real sign is Cancer

• Well, Leo is the opposite sign of Aquarius (my sun sign)

You got: Leo

Really, all you need to do is a birth chart: http://alabe.com/freechart/

• You got: Leo

Bruh, I'm a Cancer.

• You got: Aries

You are driven, ambitions and determine. You’re a natural leader and have a lot of energy. You’re also headstrong and know how to get the job done.

So weird! I'm a Leo

• You got: Leo

• You got: Libra

*that moment when I am a libra
    hells yea

• You got: Aries

You are driven, ambitions and determine. You’re a natural leader and have a lot of energy. You’re also headstrong and know how to get the job done. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...697068464b18b91583-0.jpg

• Aries apparently.
    I'm with a Capricorn, oh dear! Haha :-)

• Taurus. Does that mean everyone born on the same month as me will have an identical day as me. Do all Taurons have the same future?

• Espolrare99 NOT E-S-P-L-O-R-A-R-E is a random stranger who has created a ONE WEEK OLD account with a similar name as mine, notified me that she pays attention to me, and is trolling around on GAG pretending to be me as if there's nothing greater going on in her life besides imitating a stranger on GAG.

@mskay @Aziou @MissNowhere @justbanANNAz @zombiebabe What do you guys think of this level of creepiness?

• @Esplorare omg that's just so weird 😳😳

• @Asker @MissNowhere riiiight? smh. GAG admin handled it very well in a timely manner.

• You got: Leo

lol I'm definitely not an optimistic person