What does Boo-G mean?

Me and my friends just left Walmart and we were walking to the parking lot, these groups of guys started saying "how you pretty ladies doing" and stuff. Then one said, "don't start acting boo-g now sistah." Then they all came to our car and made me give them my number."

Most Helpful Guy

• "Made you give them your number"... Yeah Right... You could have always said NO and locked the doors and then driven off...

• my thoughts exactly

• I couldn't lock my doors because they followed behind us to the car. They asked for it one time but I turned them down and they kept talking to me all up in my face saying they wouldn't leave if I wouldn't give them my number. Soo. You didn't even answer my question.

• Boog
      an enigma, one that cannot be defined; awe-inspiring. Impressive. And damn sexy... happy now?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• "Then they all came to our car and made me give them my number." This is an absolutely ridiculous sentence. You need to start taking responsibility for your own actions.

• Made you? Did they put a gun to your head?

• boog
    an enigma, one that cannot be defined; awe-inspiring. Impressive. And damn sexy
    Behold, the power of BOOG

• No, it wasn't pronounced like booger. It was like (boo-gee)

• i just went on urban dictionary and searched that. all i know that could change this is that boo is kinda like beautiful then I don't know about the g

What Girls Said 0