Black lives? What do you think?

I'm sure you guys have seen this video by now, but so much truth to what this woman is saying. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with her. It's a sad when the society mourns over criminals...

What Guys Said 4

• Everyone has a victim story. Thats why Africans can't understand why black Americans in the land of infinite abundance have such a problem when they can come over with nothing but the shirts on their backs and make a good life for themselves through hard work.

• That's some real shit. She's absolutely right though.

• The sad thing is this happens quite often and you hear nothing of it.
    When you bring it up to those that rant against cops or white people, they bring up the fact that racism keeps them out of jail but any black person committing a crime does go. Well, I think they are wrong about the former and I know they are wrong about the latter.
    A lot of murders, especially in inner cities, are chalked up to gang violence and are unsolvable unless people speak up about them. They generally don't. Stray bullets happen all of the time and they kill/wound many innocent victims.
    Look a place like Chicago on a single weekend over the summer. There's a lot of people being harmed.

To be fair, people do protest those deaths, but it's usually local churches or something along those lines. You don't see it en masse like this and it happens more than a cop doing it (and the cops are usually justified in theirs). It's also down to the media too. They peddle the white cop/ 'innocent' black guy stuff because they know it upsets some people (potentially causing riots) which will in turn upset more people. It sells. People continue to buy into it unfortunately.

• Yeah but that's not what Black Lives matter means. That's ignorant black folks (I'm black) who misuse the term.

What Girls Said 1

• You sound so deeply uneducated and socially unaware. Educate yourself and do some thorough, UNBIASED research gathering FACTS not judgments then come back to this post.

• You need to stop living in your own bubble and join the real world.