What irritates you most about the other gender?

Don't hold back.

Most Helpful Guy

• The double standards. Its painful to observe.

I hate how they have the tenacity to cake themselves in makeup and look x5 times better then the real them, then have the sheer nerve to call men liars and fakes when they feel the need to impress them

I hate how they have the ability to call guys dickheads and say ''all they care about is looks'', Even though countless international polls have proven women of all figures are considering 'nationally most attractive'' yet across the entire planet for males, Its a case of get ripped or go home.

I hate the stubborness and denial, Just the genuinely bitchy attitude, I hate how they slag each other off behind each others backs and say the nastiest of shit, and then act like buddies when they see the person.

But most of all, I hate how they deny all of this behind the sentence ''Not all girls are like that''.

Most Helpful Girl

• This stuff can applied to anyone, but..

Cockiness

Inability to admit you're wrong

Telling me my “number” based on the 1-10 rating scale. There’s no right answer.

My ex used to constantly fish for compliments. I’m big on communication in relationships, and opening up about insecurities…but after 3 years it became too much.

Taking advantage of my patience. It’s hard to get me angry when I like you-I’m a very mild-mannered person. But for some reason this is mistaken for feebleness. Testing my boundaries to see what will piss me off WILL piss me off.

Being over-logical. Seriously. There’s a time and place for everything. For example: If I’m upset, I don’t need you to fix the problem. A hug will suffice.

Fear of commitment.

Negging.

Talking about weird sexual experiences when we don’t know each other, or bringing up the ex on a first date. I get it-you’ve had sex before. Congratulations. Oh-and thanks for letting me know you used to perform fellatio on random guys.

What Guys Said 9

• When they think of me as "just another member of the other sex, because all men are xyz".

• Irrational nature, bitchiness, unreliability, whiney attitudes, fakeness, and judgmental attitudes

• Double standards

• You guys are super illogical. everything is done or said because of "emotions".
    I believe that's a made up word

• That I'm not one of them. Lol

• they're too impulsive.

• Their emotions control their lives. It should be their brain...

• I think it comes down to how poorly they really understand themselves. So many women are so often surprised by their own behavior and reactions you would think it would begin to dawn on them they are not as they pretend to themselves and others.

But they don't, they make elaborate rationalizations and continue pretending.

• The fact that women are so passive when it comes to dating, and believe it's ALWAYS a man's job to approach. Combine this with the fact that most women don't know where to draw the line between being super friendly and showing romantic interest.

What Girls Said 5

• Feeling as though they have to be closed off emotionally or about things in the relationship because of societal norms that made many guys feel as though this would result in them being 'weak', therefore not 'manly'.

By the time I yank the issue out of my boyfriend, for example, it's been something that has been going on for a while, I supposed whatever I was doing that may have caused it made him finally reach the breaking point to tell me. I feel guilty but how on earth could I have known it was making you uncomfortable or you weren't enjoying it for whatever reason if you didn't speak up?

• This question irritates me. It is just asking people to make generalizations about people based on their gender.

• When sex/relationships are something they believe they are "owed" for acting like decent people (yes, acting).

Also when they can't comprehend the word "no."

• Men can be such hypocrites. So many men on this website and in real life want to sleep around and half one night stands and they say they won't date a girl who had a one night stand or they will only marry a virgin. I don't like that man complain about being friend zoned. Women get rejected too. And men feel like they are friend zoned because the woman they want don't want them but they do have women that want them they just want a hot girl. Also, men who use women for sex deserve to be burned alive

• they are liars usually.