(Quiz) What kind of aura do you have?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexalvarez/aurable#.hbNwRq3Vw8

You got: Intelligent
You have an aura that exudes knowledge and deep understanding, both of human nature and of the world around you. People find you intuitive and empathetic and you are (let’s just admit it) very often right about people and all the things hidden in their hearts.
(Quiz) What kind of aura do you have?

0|1
14|12

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Intelligent

You have an aura that exudes knowledge and deep understanding, both of human nature and of the world around you. People find you intuitive and empathetic and you are (let’s just admit it) very often right about people and all the things hidden in their hearts.

Very deep

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...9-b944-71abc2ea2565.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • What Kind Of Aura Do You Have?

You got: Enchanting

Your natural charisma draws people in, as if under your spell. You seem confident and at ease with yourself, and people can’t help but be attracted to your effortless charm. Go you!

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-10891-1440458241-2.gif

1|1
    0|0
  • You got: Mysterious

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-3210-1440459266-14.gif

Your aura has an allure that’s undeniable, but people find that they can’t always quite read your thoughts and emotions. And that’s fine. Let those you trust in when the time is right.

@justbanannaz I think I got yours lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Interesting... got this:

"You got: Mysterious

Your aura has an allure that’s undeniable, but people find that they can’t always quite read your thoughts and emotions. And that’s fine. Let those you trust in when the time is right."

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • Now this one is wrong;

You got: Powerful

Your aura exudes confidence, power, and a deep love and respect for yourself and all your talent. Although you may have moments of doubt, just like anyone else, it’s important to trust your instincts and abilities. You’ve got this.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-28805-1440458987-2.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Enchanting

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-10891-1440458241-2.gif

Your natural charisma draws people in, as if under your spell. You seem confident and at ease with yourself, and people can’t help but be attracted to your effortless charm. Go you!

My charisma is not that big but ok.

1|0
    0|0
  • My aura gold.

1|0
    0|0
  • Let’s See What Kind Of Aura You Have

You got: Friendly

I have a friendly aura, I like it

1|0
    0|0
  • I got the same thing as you!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• You got: Powerful

Your aura exudes confidence, power, and a deep love and respect for yourself and all your talent. Although you may have moments of doubt, just like anyone else, it’s important to trust your instincts and abilities. You’ve got this.

@phoenix98 well, probably not haha

ask wth is this new 'asker/take owner up voted' feature? lol!

1|0
    0|0

http://i.imgur.com/ovFx0lb.gif

1|0
    0|0

Your natural charisma draws people in, as if under your spell. You seem confident and at ease with yourself, and people can’t help but be attracted to your effortless charm. Go you! s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-10891-1440458241-2.gif

2|1
    0|0
  • You got: Friendly

You have an inviting, pleasant aura, and people tend to feel safe and understood in your presence. Yup, you’re pretty awesome.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-2497-1440458033-2.gif

1|0
    0|0

Your aura has an allure that’s undeniable, but people find that they can’t always quite read your thoughts and emotions. And that’s fine. Let those you trust in when the time is right.

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Seductive

Your aura is alluring and very sensual. You might not even be totally aware of your power over others! Use your charms wisely, or you might leave a lot of broken hearts in your wake.
    doesn't really sound like me... hahha

2|0
    0|0

I can be pretty good at reading people so I agree with that.

1|0
    0|0

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-28805-1440458987-2.gif

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|1
    0|0

:))

1|0
    0|0