(Quiz) What is your true destiny?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/floperry/what-is-your-true-destiny#.cf0Z85r3Zg

You got: You will meet your soulmate at 26 and die at 94!

You will meet your soulmate when you are 26. You will have four kids. Your career won’t take off until late in life, but when it does you’ll have great job satisfaction. You’ll have seven dogs over the course of your life and you will die at 94.
(Quiz) What is your true destiny?
That ain't too shabby!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: You will marry at 32, have two children, and die at 89!

You will marry at 32. Your second career will be the one where you find out what you love to do. You’ll never be super rich, but you’ll always be happy. You’ll have two children – one will be arty and one will be sporty. You’ll have three birds, four dogs, and a tortoise over the course of your life, and you’ll die at 89.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-27335-1440498877-1.jpg

But.. I.. I don't like birds. >_>
    Not quite sure I'd want a tortoise either.
    BUT DOGS.. c: this is good..

What Guys Said 11

• You got: You will meet your soulmate at 26 and die at 94!
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-15768-1440498946-1.jpg
    ------------
    7 dogs in my lifetime? :O
    In that case, I plan to have 2 Irish Wolfhounds, 2 Great Danes, 2 Bullmastiffs, and a single shiba inu (maybe corgi) who I shall spoil to death.

• I like your choices haha ❤🐶

• LOLOLOLOL, well... that was unexpected xD

• Oh yeah-- totally been planning this out for awhile xD

• You got: You’ll marry your childhood sweetheart and die at 99!
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-20168-1440498698-1.jpg

You’ll marry your childhood sweetheart. Even if you’re not in touch now you’ll meet again soon. You’ll love your job your whole life. You’ll have one child, who will grow up to be very academic. You’ll have 14 cats and one dog over the course of your life, and you’ll die at 99.

Guess I'll have to start adopting cats. ^.~

LOL I already dated my high school sweetheart

Omg 14 cats /:

@xnicholemariex3 want some of them kitties? 14 is to many lmao.

• What Is Your True Destiny?

You got: You will marry at 23, have five kids, and die at 92!

You’ll marry at 23, but you won’t have kids until you’re 28. You’ll have four different careers in your life and will go far in all of them. You’ll have five kids, one of whom will become famous. You will have 24 cats and 10 dogs over the course of your life, and you will die at 92.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-3598-1440498548-13.jpg

*Yeah, yes she was my sweetheart, whoo hoo!

• I got same as you which is weird since I am 46, single and no kids.

• Lol, I got the same as you.

"You will meet your soulmate at 26 and die at 94!

You will meet your soulmate when you are 26. You will have four kids. Your career won’t take off until late in life, but when it does you’ll have great job satisfaction. You’ll have seven dogs over the course of your life and you will die at 94."

I just don't think I'll have 7 dogs xD, but dying at 94 won't be bad.

• You will marry at 32. Your second career will be the one where you find out what you love to do. You’ll never be super rich, but you’ll always be happy. You’ll have two children – one will be arty and one will be sporty. You’ll have three birds, four dogs, and a tortoise over the course of your life, and you’ll die at 89

I will never will have a bird or a tortoise. Always a dog!

• You got: You will marry twice, have one child, and die at 91!

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-12142-1440498448-2.jpg

You will marry at 19 and divorce at 31, then remarry at 35 and have one child. You will have many careers over your lifetime, but only find your true calling in your forties. You will publish four books and have 26 cats during your life. You will die at 91.

Almost...

• My true destiny is death like everyone else. :)

• Ma destiny tells meh that i will marry a missnowhere at the end of the story

What Girls Said 16

• You got: You will never marry, you will have 28 cats, and you will die at 101!

http://i.imgur.com/wcyzSXF.jpg

You will never marry but instead have many lovers. You will be childless, but your life will be full of friends. You will be extremely successful in whatever you decide to pursue, and very popular. You will have four birds, three tortoises, 15 dogs, and 28 cats over the course of your life. You will die at 101.

Brb, going to go start adopting kittens.

• woah, that's pretty much a full on zoo!

• I can see that happening, too to be honest :P If I'm going to live to be 101, I'll want some animal companions.

Pretty spot on, except if I'm going to have kids the least amount has to be 3, not 2. Also, I want 3 ferrets and 4 cats, but the tortoise is perfect. At 89 I'm gone? We'll see...

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-21252-1440498375-1.jpg

OMG :'( :'( :'(

Let's see if this happens ahahaha

As long as my boyfriend doesn't leave me I don't mind having 28 cats XD Though i wouldn't have those other pets at all.

(I never had a childhood sweetheart)

• You’ll marry your childhood sweetheart. Even if you’re not in touch now you’ll meet again soon. You’ll love your job your whole life. You’ll have one child, who will grow up to be very academic. You’ll have 14 cats and one dog over the course of your life, and you’ll die at 99.

No..😳😳😳 14 cats is too much O_O and I don't have a childhood sweetheart 😂😂

• You got: You will marry at 23, have five kids, and die at 92!

You’ll marry at 23, but you won’t have kids until you’re 28. You’ll have four different careers in your life and will go far in all of them. You’ll have five kids, one of whom will become famous. You will have 24 cats and 10 dogs over the course of your life, and you will die at 92. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-3598-1440498548-13.jpg

Lol I didn't have a childhood sweetheart and even if I did I dont want him!

Im fine with the one I have now 😝

Well I do need to take a lot of schooling to get my dream job!!!

Oh.

• You'll marry your childhood sweetheart and have one child. Actually i have one child but didn't get married yet

• You'll marry your childhood sweetheart and die at 99. I had a best childhood friend...

:)