What did you eat for dinner last night?

I always find this question interesting to see the differences in what people chow down on. I made some turkey fajitas to eat with some homemade pico, and some lettuce and cheese.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had band practice until 10 PM or so, so we ended up getting the typical rock band food -- greasy pepperoni pizza. It was delicious haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Please come make fajitas for me T-T

I made spagetti sauce and noodles with brocoli for our veg :)

What Guys Said 4

• My last dinner was a couple of hours ago - It was salmon with potatoes, carrots, broccoli and spinach.

• BLT's Extra Bacon

• I made phat see ewe! *u*

• chicken dinner. chicken only.

What Girls Said 5

• Linguine bolognese and Caesar salad with pancetta.

• i had leftover fried pickles and onion blossom from texas roadhouse, and some leftover french fries lol. later on i had some cereal and a granola bar. i'm pretty sure that was my dinner

• I often find myself eating some cereal after dinner as opposed to dessert.

• yeah me too. i don't usually like it for breakfast or anything. i never eat breakfast, so it's more of a snack for me. it's sweet enough to be dessert lol

• Chicken soup
    Pineapple juice
    Choose cake and a cup of coffee for dessert
    I really don't have time to cook so :(

• Steak with mushrooms and mashed potatoes

• spaghetti bolognese