Does anyone else believe the so called "black girls" asking if white guys like them are trolls?

I mean no disrespect by this.. If you get offended, too fucking bad. Anyways, I just don't believe there are THAT many black girls asking about white boys liking them. Either they're trolls or asked by the same person. There's just not that many black girls desperate for white guys. Black women stay in their race more than anyone and it's just... Why do people make up fake shit to make us look thirsty as hell?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never bothered considering that. Mainly because it doesn't matter.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe they are.. who knows.. there are so many trolls here..

What Guys Said 11

• Maybe there are more black girls that like white guys than you think. And i guess if you don't like that then "too fucking bad", as you would say.

• Why would all of them? I mean the majority of people around here are from countries that are majorly white and observing most white guys being together with white girls. So it is a legit concern and insecurity to have.

Are there some trolls among them? Sure. Are all of them trolls? By no means do I think that is the case.

• Never thought about it

• I agree trolls stirring the pot.

• It's just a part of the race baiting here. Probably some white conservative male.

• You are very attractive and I apparently am not ugly does that answer your question. I think it is because white girls are always plotting and want to look good. They are ploting this question as we speak. White girls hate it when you find a Spanish girl or black girl that is more attractive.

• There's always possibilities..

• i really hope so

• I dunno bout you but I know tons of black girls that ask this question even in real life

Your still young, you'll see it more as you get older...

• Exactly. It could be one insecure black girl or a lonely white guy who is desperate for black women. I think most of us should now it's obvious that black women would never desire a white guy. I mean, how many black girl and white guy couples do you see? Almost never. So questions like these are illogical.

• Yeah I do lol. I'ma start calling them out like the racist white guys who try to call out black guys or white girls who say they like white girls or black guys.

• Notice I see one already. Damn in 18 secs.

What Girls Said 3

• It is most likely asked by the same person then.

• I actually know many who have asked this even in real life. It's definitely gonna be more on the internet, since people are more open here.

• Sometimes but I dont see those annoying posts anymore