What would be your reasoning to make me to believe in your religion?

Theists and atheists

Most Helpful Girl

• if you wanna believe i can help you learn more... if not then... oh well lol

it kiiiinda has to come from you in the first place

• If it's not comin from me, i wouldn't ask this question... so teach me

• Well, that's a lot. .

• sorry wasn't really focused lol

Most Helpful Guy

• the bible and the world as vindication. example: 2 Timothy 3:1-7: But know this, that in the last days+ critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power;+ and from these turn away. 6 From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, 7 always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.. think about all that, now, look at the world and compare.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Well, faith can't really be taught
    it has to be felt from within yourself.. I guess.

As for my own beliefs, there's nothing really to believe
    because it simply is, and I can say that because this
    belief of mine belongs to me, I created/found it.

I'm interested in hearing what other religions
    have to say though, I find it intriguing, listening
    to other people enjoy their beliefs.

• ih0.redbubble.net/.../sticker,375x360.u1.png
    _______________________________

• I don't believe I have a religion - I am like Groucho Marx "I refuse to be a member of any club that would have me as a member"

• Well i decides to stop relgious debates but if u really wanna hear it with respect then okie will u hear it with respect to my relgion?

• Okay... the space is yours. .. convince me bro

• Okie the quran came in Arabic language , Arabic is way different than English so u got one word might have more than one meaning , why is the quran true? Coz simply our prophet muhammad didn't know how to read or to write and besides our prophet some people called quraish hated him and his wife and hos grandpa died so of he wrote the quran he would have mentioned something about it

My prophet's message is peace Islam in Arabic means to surrender urself to god and Islam meesgae is peace in every possible way
      The benfit of his meesgae? a better society , a good life syle , and eventually u enter paradise
      Our methodology? There is something called Islamic science which is the study of Islam the holy text might be explained to many ways coz in Arabic every word might have more than one meaning for example beat in English it means to hit while in Arabic it might means to leave the place or to hit or to sleep , and soo many things that's why the quran god putted in Arabic ,

• Proof Allah or god , our god isn't jesus we believe gid is the only one nothing like him got no father no son no wife and no comparison we don't know how he looks and Allah knows everything that happened and will happen ,

• Because on my high horse and morality level is over 9000 so follow my religion.

• Because I have guns and knives and will kill you for being an infidel. Convert or DIE!!!