Do you think a Sphynx cat would be an ugly pet to have?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love to have one of those. So I could show people my super exotic furless cat and be like "Yeah, that's right. This' how I ge all de Laid-ees" XD

Most Helpful Girl

• Noooo, they are ADORABLE!!! And very smart and affectionate too I must say. But they talk a lot and follow ya everywhere.

What Guys Said 5

• I love animals but that is butt ugly

• :O they're not ugly, these ones are little. How can you say the babies are ugly?

• I prefer at cat with more fur but if you want one of those cats then you should buy one. It is your pet so your decision. Remember they have to eat more than a regular cat.

• I'm allergic and could possibly die so this is a good alternative

• Where do they get those cats?

• It looks evil and beautiful. Perfect so no it's not ugly..

What Girls Said 9

• Any cat is a good cat!
    My favourite breed is a Bombay though, their fur is so velvety and they are super playful and affectionate.
    media.giphy.com/media/IgOCsWARHTQMU/giphy.gif

• They are so creepy but yet so cute! My friend has one, she is his muse when he draws/paints. :) Plus she has always been sweet to me.

• I actually think they're quite cute, though I'm more of a dogs person. The only thing is that their skin is completely exposed to dirt and dust so the accumulation of that crap in all their wrinkles wouldn't be at all that nice :D

• Never thought of that

• I call them inside out cats lol

• I think they look like gremlins without botox. They look like dogs instead. I think they are unusually cute.

• Its so cute :3

• while not my favourite breed i like them

• They're adorable and wrinkly. :3

• EW YA

look like rats