Siri (Apple) or Cortana (Windows)? Which do you like better?

It's a pretty big factor in my next phone. I'm leaning towards Cortana, because it seems to be more useful and it's Cortana. :3 There's also other factors like apps and hardware but the digital personal assistant is kinda what I'm looking forward to. Since I have no experience with either, I'm looking for opinions from people who have. I'm already scouring numerous articles and forums as well, it's just that I like to have more information before dropping like 300+ on a phone.

Although all comments are welcome, I'd really like some opinions about the functionality of the AIs. Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a windows phone and love it. I would not ever get an iPhone. The windows phone is almost like having a tablet with me.

• Also price the windows phones. You can get a fairly decent one for under 300

• As far as Cortana it is great. I use it to voice text, read my text to me, make calls, set reminders/appointments etc

• Mmm, thanks!. :3

What Guys Said 6

• I never tried Siri that much since i dont own an iPhone.
    I did get a chance to try Cortana on my android phone and compare it to Google Now.
    So far i preffer Google Now, Cortana seems more personal but makes a lot of mistakes in audio reconision while google now understands me perfectly well even with loud noises in the background or when i am being purpusely fague in accent.

• I like my Windows phone. Apple products are good, but they are WAY overpriced. I never drank the iKool-Aid so I am able to resist Cuppertino's charms.

• Good man. *claps on back*
      That's always what I figured, like they're nice and all but all I'm paying for is the hype pretty much.

• I'd rather have WP than iOS.

I don't trust iOS.

• I have cortana which is cool

• Cortana because I played Halo.

• Yeah, that was a big factor for me in this too. LOL.

• I have iphone and I never use siri because she's a dumbass with corny jokes.

What Girls Said 1

• ooo Cortana sounds exotic lol!