How many people have you slept with and how old are you?

Well.. i know you've all been waiting to know mine.. I'm 20, and slept with 10 girls. One of which was.. admittedly a prostitute, but my friend paid, so is it really paying for sex if i didn't pay?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 46 years old and 14 people.

What Girls Said 20

• Im 25 and I've slept with over 50 guys

• Just one, I'm 18.

• I was 13.. when i lost mine, so well played waiting that long :)

• I've slept with 0 and I'm 18.

• Dudes: 27
    Age: 19

• That's pretty... intense. Fair fucks though, if of slept with 27 chicks if i could xD

• Silly little girls

• Silly little judgmental heathens

• I'm 17 and have slept with 0.

• I'm 17 and I slept with one person so far hopeful to add 5 more to my list.

• you want to sleep with guys for the numbers? WAWWW your different.

• Well this is before I find my Mr Right might as well experience more in life before I have to settle down and since most guys near or my age are not ready to settle down yet it takes til their 30s I might as well explore :).

• well said :)

• I'm 20 and slept with one person way back when, but we are no longer together

• why the long dry spell?

• Fucking hell.. fair play dude. To each his/her own i guess! Just hope he's not terrible xD

• Lol if he is haha, I'll have to teach him some things

• 1 person. I'm 25.

• Zero and I'm 17

• Zero people and I'm seventeen.

• zero and seventeen

• I'm 27 and I've slept with 2 people.

• 3, and I'm 26

• I am 15 and I have had 0 partners.

• 0 people, and 18 years old.

• how do you define sleeping with them?

• D in your V i guess

• because if you message the porn would start. I can't block anon.

• now i truly feel stupid.. I'm not sitting here masturbating dude, shit son! just interested, sex interests me, sue me.

• 1 and I'm 15

• Don't go mad if it doesn't work out

• 0
    21

...

• Im 23 and I've slept with 3 guys.

• None and I am 19

What Guys Said 9

• I'm over 55 and I slept with about 60 girls

• Not a bad number for an old timer, it was harder back in your day to be fair.

• in high school it was probably difficult , I never eve tried , I was too much in sports and academics, Would I do it differently today going back, I would do it differently , but not necessarily the sex. Date in a smarter way. I think sits important to date as much as you can, doesn't mean sex, but it help you learn about yourself and about woman , well girls your age. I know that I would not want to be "The one " if I was in HIgh School , I would rather meet her in University or after in university after we have had a chance to live and when we are sure and ready to settle down. Sex with a different girl can become a pattern , I would give anything ,. to be in love and have had sex only with her. take away the 60 girls , it gives me nothing today , I'm not saying they were not great persons, they were , I don't even know who wasn't, but great people don't guarantee a match. But I can say I learned a lot

• One person and I'm 27.

• Still with that person?

• Yes, still with her. And just in case anyone wonders or gives me thumps down because they think I'm one of those super religious crazies: I'm not. In fact, I'm not religious at all and I don't have any problems with promiscuity. I just never happened to have any luck with the girls. For them, I was always the "good friend" that they used to cry about their love and sex problems. But once I managed to come across an amazing girl who was also into me, it ended up being the love of our lives for both of us. So, while I would like to make some more sexual experience, I'm also very happy the way it is now. I feel like I hit the jackpot with my girl and I shouldn't complain that cheque I receive is made of paper instead of cardboard... if you know what I mean. Finally, it's all about quality, not quantity :-).

• None and I'm 19.

• Im 24 and 0

• 35 and 11 people.

• i have slept with 5 girls..:P
    i m 20 years old

• HAHA! 20 y. o I'm on 10 :D its nothing to be proud of... or is it xD

• About 50, I'm 21, I paid all but one of them.

• What are the down votes for? The one I didn't pay was just a girl I hooked up with, I wasn't implying I didn't pay when I should have.

• legit? how come dude? (if its cool to ask)

• like forty something and im twenty eight.

• I've been with two so far. I'm 22.