Do you feel anything negative towards any ethnicity or sexual orientation and why?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I'm discrimatory to transsexuals. It's not intentional but they make me feel extremely weird and I just don't see it as natural. I won't treat them different then normal people but in my head I see them as different and I don't like it.
    I'm just being truthful

0|1
    0|0
    • Big up the honesty. I see what you mean, but i disagree. I liked playing with action men as a kid, now back in the day playing with dolls was "gay" but my brother likes pink and flowery shit, now all i mean is if you felt like you where a dude but born a chick, who's to judge them? :) someone could only eat shit every day, and i wouldn't judge them, bit weird.. but that's cool, its different.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, live and let live

0|1
    0|0
  • not at all.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• There are certain cultures I don't like very much, mostly for socio-political reasons. But no, there are no ethnicities or sexual orientations I dislike. I don't see any good reason for disliking them.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I would dislike individuals that behave a certain way but wouldn't generalise a group.

0|1
    0|0
  • Questions like these make me imagine somebody who's looking forward to denouncing somebody. They have that totalitarian feel to them.

0|1
    0|0
    • Check my reply to the girls post, i don't want to denounce anyone, just interests me as to the reasons why people feel some ways. Hitler was a fucking interesting guy, mad man, but.. interesting. Cool to see peoples views and reasons on disliking others i think.