Do you believe in god?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• Honestly No I don't, part of me believes that everything happens for reason and that everything will work out or at least that's what I tell myself, but if there was a God I feel like so many things shouldn't happen, rape, cancer, so on, and I'm being honest yes I have been blessed with a lot but I've also been f***ed over more times than most in my life and I feel like if there was a god why would he put certain people through so much, I know a lot of people say God doesn't give you anything you can't handle but I feel like that's a load of crap! I've seen a lot in my life, more then most and I think it's just the power within us that gets our shit together when something happens, some might take longer then others but it happens and sometimes people just reach the end of their rope and don't realize there's another to grab on to because they might just not want to see it anymore or hold on and look for one. Sorry I got all deep, had a rough day. Love, hottywithabody

• I'm sorry you're having a rough day!
      Personally, when I'm down I feel like I can talk to God.
      I also believe in the devil, I believe in both evil and good. God doesn't cause rape, people caused rape and lots of the world's problem such as war and poverty. Lots of the problems in the world are human caused. I can't speak for natural disasters or genetic problems. But even our ancestors didn't see the disease which are rampant now ideas due to the chemicals they add to food and medicines.
      I have seen people who have literary nothing, in terms of material possessions and still trust God.
      Its amazes me how the poorest sometimes seem yo be the most thankful, I've never seen people with faith as strong as people in Africa.
      A widow whose husband died and left her with such a huge debt that her husband's debtors want her to sell her own son doesn't blame God which should I. A blind man who still thanks God for waking up everyday still praises God instead of cursing him, which should I complain.

• Sorry I thought this was a comment on my comment!
      This page goes weird on my phone!
      I hope everything turns out better for you!!

• Yes, I do!

Thanks to Him for answering all my prayers!

• Nope, I do not.

• Not really. I used to but not so much anymore.

• I sure do :)

• I believe in people and the power of the universe, and love. As far a an actual presence that exists outside of time and physical space, no I don't think so.

• yes i do.. :)

• Yes. :) Always have, my faith keeps me strong :)

• Yeah I believe in him

• Yes I do. God is good to me.

• Nah, I don't believe in anything.

• No. I believe in SELF :)

• Nope, but I keep an open mind!

• Yes i do with all my heart

• Nope. :) I think we should all be free to believe as we like, as long as no one is being hurt, but I personally don't believe in God.

• yup
    /////

• No i do not

What Guys Said 18

• I absolutely do. It grounds reason and objective morality and my basis for believing in a mind which we'd lack without.

I feel like a lot of people interpret God as this cosmic sugar daddy that grants wishes on supply and demand. I often have very little to disagree with among atheists on the God they don't believe in not existing

• Not a 'god' by the traditional religion's ideals. A Higher Power, a 'Force' of some kind, maybe, but it doesn't interfere. If a Being created all we know, it set everything in motion, as an 'experiment' not tampering with any of it, just 'researching' a 'hypothesis'!
    I can believe in the 'Spirit Guides' that many Native, and 'Pagan' peoples believe. They are 'guides' with 'lessons' to help, so WE can choose our Way.

• I believe there is a force

• Yes, I do. I believe in the Christian God, but I'm being open-minded about that because I could be wrong.

• Basically I'll keep believing in Him until I'm proven wrong.

• Yes I sure do

• Of course I do.

• No I am an agnostic but I have nothing against those that have faith.

• Yes i do!!

• Can't say that I do.

• This website is the proof of a God...

• I'm agnostic and don't think it's possible to know one way or the other so I try to keep an open mind.

• YUPPP always

• Nah. Raining pizza rolls day ain't here yet

• which one?

• I believe there is something somewhere. Not exactly god tho.

• Yes I do, I'm a proud catholic lad, and hopefully always will be.

• I believe what I see. I don't see the Easter Bunny, Santa or god anywhere.

• Yes I do believe in God.