What is trolling?

I was looking at this super stupid question and the comments were calling some random person a troll I got so confused

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Trolling is asking a stupid question to get a laugh like what colour hair has a bald guy got? or a baiting question to start arguments like If a feminist marries, does she stop being a feminist?

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• A troll is a person that posts stuff on the internet that they know very well will upset or offend people for the purpose of upsetting or offending people. Most of the stuff a troll posts is rubbish information that is not true anyway. They don't care about actual facts all they want is a bad reaction from people.

1|0
    0|0
  • In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

0|0
    0|0
  • aceattorney.wikia.com/.../...worth_Confident_3.gif

'Trolling' is a term used to describe any sort of action which provokes a negative reaction. For example, outright saying the PlayStation 4 is better than the Xbox One without any clear or concise argument is an obvious troll. What's remarkable is that that you can make a clear and concise argument about anything and still be trolling.

0|0
    0|1
  • Trolling means you're a beautiful and very smart person

1|1
    0|0
  • when somebody accuses somebody of being a troll typically the accuser is the troll.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• like when someone lies or w/e to be funny or get reactions out of people... usually by making up something sooooooo big or sooooooo awful or something

someone can probably explain it better lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm always happy to help.

http://urbandictionary.com

1|1
    0|0
  • Just look up Trolling on youtube.

0|0
    0|0