Is it odd I am 20 and never had a glass of wine?

i always assumed wine was just for moms and women who meet at bookclubs and women who just broke up with their boyfriends and i always assumed that it was meant for girls and girls only so i never drink it i only drink things that start with b beer bourbon and brandy the rest of the stuff is just for girls. so what do you think

Most Helpful Girl

• Hehe that is a very peculiar way of thinking it. I think champagne is a girl drink. Red wine can really be consumed by any gender. I enjoy my Shiraz (red wine) and beer haha

But if you have no desire wanting to try red wine, I don't find it odd at all.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I dont think its weird because guys dont like wine I've noticed

What Guys Said 3

• Meh , you'll have your turn , there's no rush.
    "the rest of the stuff is just for girls"
    i1.kym-cdn.com/.../ddb.jpg

• I think you should try it. You should basically try everything and forget all your silly stereotypes about what men and women do. Do what you want and don't worry about what other people think.

• im turning twenty and I've never even had sex, or drank, or smoked. so no, the answer is no