Have you ever felt like you wanted to stab a kid with your pencil and push him in a fire?

Most Helpful Guy

• FUCK YEAH!!!
    But its illegal in most places so all we can do is sit and hope some dumbass is gonna do it for us XD

What Guys Said 10

• Well, Never to stab with a pencil and push in fire, But, I have imagined killing people, yes.

• Yah. THere was this one time in 7th grade this kid stole my pencil and I stole it ack and stabbed him and pushed him into a fire

• You should maybe take some deep breaths.

• No I want to stab this kid he's so annoying like I talked to my mom to take me to my meds doctor soi can have even more meds before I deal with him so u don't stab him

• I could teach you how to meditate if you would like. Just message me and I'll help you out. I used to have anger management issues as well.

• I flung a pencil into this girls eye one time at school she had flung it at me so I returned the favor and it went right in her eye she wasn't bleeding just shocked I didn't get into trouble because witnesses said she started it

• Yea, this kid gossiped about me and tried to beat me up. Once I took his yearbook photo and taped it to a wall and kept hitting it. It was fun. :)

• No I'm not sick 😷
    And it's very until he gives me a reason to 😶?

• All the time.

• I did when I was younger. Now I just think of rainbows and colorful ponies.

• No:(
    My school was on fire, the me and the guy were in toilets and then fire blocks the door. I run through fire and suffer class 2 burns. My friend does not run through. I run back in and he is climbing up to the window.
    I run around to help my friend.
    I am too weak. He burning and screaming. I let go. And I cry

• You need to get help

What Girls Said 5

• Most definitely. I think mine is more gruesome, where I want to slit people's throats off. But it comes and goes ☺️

• I almost stabbed this kid today

• guy was throwing erasers in my hair and i asked him to stop for three days so one day i told him if he didn't stop i would stab him he didn't stop so I stabbed him with my pencil and made him bleed and the next day he told the teacher and the teacher didn't believe him and I told t teacher I did it and he told the guy that he disserved it then and I didn't get in trouble.

• Argh I see, fair enough. He should of seen it coming I guess

• No this is fucking crazy. That's terrible, what's wrong with you? If you dislike him that bad just tell him like a normal person would. No need to get all demented and whatnot. I'm sure he'll be happy to avoid you.

• What isn't wring with me is the real question here and I can't avoid him he's in band and he plays trumpet and I have to help him because I'm the oldest trumpet player

• Well tell the teacher or whoever is in charge that you're having issues and you can't deal with the guy, and they'll assign him to someone else. You can't just go around stabbing people it's ridiculous and violent.

• Yes I can but I will get in trouble you can do anything you want to but you have punishments for it

• No but I sort of want to slap you.

• Kids are annoying but never have I ever thought of doing that. That's terrible and violent

• Nooooooooooooo