Is this woman a good person or something else? Give honest takes?

My father is friends with this woman who has no other friends. Thing is this woman has said disrespectful things to me and to my brothers and constantly harasses us and almost demands that we talk to her. I told her I don't want to know her and she kept threatening me with police action. She's also deliberately sat in a seat that my brother was sitting. My father stays out of the conflicts but I don't know if this woman is an honest person or something sinister.
She stares full on at me and she even did it on my way to putting something in the rubbish. What do you guys think of her?

What Girls Said 1

• "I told her I don't want to know her and she kept threatening me with police action.'
    Yeah right. What is she going to do get you arrested for not talking to her.
    I don't know if she's a good person or not but she's obviously crazy.

What Guys Said 1

• "My father is friends with this woman who has no other friends. "

^so she's not a sociable person... it's not a bad thing :)

"Thing is this woman has said disrespectful things to me and to my brothers and constantly harasses us and almost demands that we talk to her."

^without a reason?

"I told her I don't want to know her and she kept threatening me with police action. "

^threatin u even if she was da one who said disrespectful things to u even if u never said bad anything against her (if in case)? then i'm afraid she might've some mental illness :/

"She's also deliberately sat in a seat that my brother was sitting. My father stays out of the conflicts but I don't know if this woman is an honest person or something sinister.
    She stares full on at me and she even did it on my way to putting something in the rubbish. What do you guys think of her? "

^as i said above... i'm afraid she might have some mental illness... her behavior doesn't sound normal... so better be cautious :/

• Let me address your thoughtful comments
      - I agree
      - yes without a reason
      - I never said anything disrespectful
      - yes I agree. She must have some kind of mental health problem.

I have also found out she is being thrown out of her house by her landlord due to the same kind of behaviour

• "I have also found out she is being thrown out of her house by her landlord due to the same kind of behaviour"

^i see... this is it then... u must trace back to her past... sth happened dat made her behave in this shitty way actually :)