Why do we ignore each other?

There's this guy. We've know each other for like 4 or 5 years now. ever since we've known each other we just ignore each other. I get crushes on him but not major. There's no horrible past behind us or anything like that. We're the same age. There's something that makes us ignore each other. We talk but its very rare. I see him a lot. even in the summer break and we go to the same school. What is stopping us from talking to each other?

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• "There's this guy. We've know each other for like 4 or 5 years now. ever since we've known each other we just ignore each other. "

^y? did he do anything mean to u?

"I get crushes on him but not major. There's no horrible past behind us or anything like that. "

^i see... but i wonder wot made u ignore him just like this :/

"There's something that makes us ignore each other. We talk but its very rare. "

^so maybe u feel nervous around each other i suppose?

"I see him a lot. even in the summer break and we go to the same school. What is stopping us from talking to each other?"

^if that's wot i said above... whoever's less shy than da other... should make da first move and go talk to him/her... and see how he/she'll react :)

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.