How do you make yourself feel good?

I don't mean in the sexual way either. I just seem to go through pockets of being a depresso little shit and it makes me feel even worse. I hate my weight. I hate my lack of a jawline and stretch marks and chin and eyes and lips and nose and arms and belly. I can't smile in the mirror anymore. My boyfriend tried to cheer me up tonight but I started to push him away which made me feel bad because he was trying so hard to. Make me smile or giggle - he even took his shirt off and got me to feel his tummy of which he's insanely insecure about. All I want is to be happy again, and to accept myself. How does everyone else do it? I don't want to lose him because of my own insecurities.

Most Helpful Guy

• I shower, I get dressed into some nice clothes, I spend 1 mind on my hair, spray some aftershave, look in the mirror on my way out and think good about myself.

Then I go about my day thinking positive.

What Guys Said 2

• when I do 5 perfect pirouettes

• Exercise and accomplishments throughout the day, whether big or small. Buying things for myself from time to time.

What Girls Said 1

• I listen to music
    I chat with friends, I go see craps, one of my friends called herself 'the captain' because she watches over me and the others, 'her crew' xD

In short, activities, Positive activities