Android, iOS or Windows Phone?

Android, iOS or Windows Phone? What would you prefer? I'd prefer Android... Currently I've all these three Lumia 920, iPhone 5 and Note 3 & 4. As of my opinion Android is the best...

• Android
  • iOS
  • Windows Phone
  • Blackberry

Most Helpful Girl

• Wooh Windows Phone! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Android for the win!

What Girls Said 5

• I recently bought an iPhone so I'm still getting used to iOS. I don't think it's that bad yet. I guess Android is generally more convenient, but I still don't really like Android phones.

• My vote is definitely for iOS! For those who hesitate, read the article on the cute features of iOS 9

• Android phones rule!!!

• IOS for sure. iPhone apps are first and better looking.

• Android are the best for me

What Guys Said 4

• If they uograde a windows phone with 8.1 and allow installing legacy programs... Then i would go with windows in a heartbeat. But since they didn't... Ill stick with android and online stream my PC to my phone.

• Windows phone for me. I used to love Android. I had Note 2 but I love smooth experience on WIndows. Rarely crashed. I loved Note 2 but Lumia 730 is just awesome.

• Android for the win. iOS is too restrictive, Windows is not my thing and has way too little apps, and Blackberry is just a big nope across the board.

• iOS, it just works.