Android, iOS or Windows Phone?

Android, iOS or Windows Phone? What would you prefer? I'd prefer Android... Currently I've all these three Lumia 920, iPhone 5 and Note 3 & 4. As of my opinion Android is the best...

• Android
    50% (6)43% (6)46% (12)Vote
  • iOS
    33% (4)43% (6)38% (10)Vote
  • Windows Phone
    17% (2)14% (2)16% (4)Vote
  • Blackberry
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Wooh Windows Phone! :)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Android for the win!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I recently bought an iPhone so I'm still getting used to iOS. I don't think it's that bad yet. I guess Android is generally more convenient, but I still don't really like Android phones.

0|0
    0|0
  • My vote is definitely for iOS! For those who hesitate, read the article on the cute features of iOS 9

0|0
    0|0
  • Android phones rule!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • IOS for sure. iPhone apps are first and better looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Android are the best for me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If they uograde a windows phone with 8.1 and allow installing legacy programs... Then i would go with windows in a heartbeat. But since they didn't... Ill stick with android and online stream my PC to my phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Windows phone for me. I used to love Android. I had Note 2 but I love smooth experience on WIndows. Rarely crashed. I loved Note 2 but Lumia 730 is just awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Android for the win. iOS is too restrictive, Windows is not my thing and has way too little apps, and Blackberry is just a big nope across the board.

0|0
    0|0
  • iOS, it just works.

0|0
    0|0