Surfing gag on mobile?

Really kills the battery life on my phone. Does anybody else have this problem? I noticed a huge drain everytime I'm using my iPhone which is 90% of the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• It hammers it alright - I wouldn't be active on GaG on my phone unless I was near a charger - I would just check it if I was out and about.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope... It's fine.
    Maybe it's an iPhone problem?

• when you use ur phone, the battery dies. haha! they haven't made batteries that dont get drained from being used.

• I know, but it drains a lot faster when I'm surfing on gag for some reason. Like my battery life just dropped 2% for this reply.

• hmm that is strange :/ maybe its your phone.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, I have the same problem with a Galaxy S3.

• I heard iPhones when they get down to like 10% it takes a long time before the battery dies. I use my computer for GAG. It's so much harder with a phone for me.

• That's not true, it drops just as fast after 10%.

• Maybe it depends on the phone you have because I know someone who could stay on 4% for a long time.