Why Bronies? Why?

Why Bronies? Why?
Why is this a thing?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• what the hell am I looking at? I thought you were talking about chocolate brownies

• LOL, that's what i thought when i first was told the name

• I would be pissed if I go someone and see a sign for a free brownies and I get there at it was those freaks

• HAHAHA

What Girls Said 5

• Hey, friendship is magic! Love and tolerate, bro.

• Actually that's not even the worse part of the hardcore My Little Pony fandom. It gets worse, much worse. The fandom scares me, and I'm one of the people who actually like watching the show. If you think we normal fans who like I because it's a good show that makes us happy are weird, just imagine how bad the hardcore corrupt side of the mlp fans are. I would never want to come across one of them.

• I agree, I don't associate with the "cloppers." But remember that this isn't exclusive to MLP... Rule 34 of the internet: "If it exists, then there is porn of it" lol. This is true for other children's shows as well (pokemon and Powerpuff Girls, for example). This is why I get irked when we get lumped with the MLP weirdos lol... It's not like we're the only fandom with a dark side.

• I know how you feel. Just because some of the fandom are a bunch of freaks doesn't mean the rest of us are. u3u

• eww.. i have no idea :/

• It's a desperate cry for help.

• Same reason "Pegasisters" exist.

• I never heard that before, wtf is that?

• Bronies are the adult males who like MLP, while the Pegasisters are the female adults.

What Guys Said 5