Have you ever seen a UFO?

So a couple days ago I went for a hack with a horse from the local equestrian centre. We were going to the lake, but halfway there, I saw this small round object in the sky. It looked so much like a UFO. I then searched up all that alien stuff on youtube and got the creeps, so many people have seen things like this!!! It's so weird and now I really don't know what to believe. So, my question is, have you ever seen (or thought that you've seen) a UFO? Do you believe in aliens/some possible life outside of the Earth? Only serious answers please.

Most Helpful Guy

• On 3 separate occasions. First time was just me and I only saw it for a split second, The second time was at a summer camp up north and there were at least 40 people with me who also saw it. It was 3 huge lights floating over a lake for about an hour. They kept disappearing and reappearing. It was awesome but creepy as all hell at the same time. The third time was this past winter in a walmart parking lot of all places. It was a big ass fire ball that shot behind a tree line. Yes I believe in aliens in case you were wondering. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You actually expect serious answers o_O

What Guys Said 9

• Honestly, I'm the biggest skeptic when it comes to UFO's just because most times I know what I'm looking at when someone cries aliens.

But there was one night 3 years ago I looked up into a clear sky from a parking garage in town. And I saw a flying vehicle that was roughly the size of a car. It didn't have an of the blinking blue or red lights that helicopters have and it was too small to even be a personal plane. The lights were only in the front and back. Beaming lights. I know flying cars had been a thing long before that night.
    But that was so weird. The only convincing explanation was an illegal flying car test drive or a UFO. I'm leaning towards flying car test, because I know they exist. It fits the description. And if I were on the crew working on it I would take it out for a flight too lol.

Aliens or flying cars in the near future. Both ideas are exciting lol

• Yep, I saw one over the park when I was walking my dog at night in July 2012. No joke I thought I was gonna be taken.

• I've seen a UFO (I think) but not necessarily an alien UFO.
    I was chilling in a park really baked with my friend and we both saw a light moving through the sky really fast and doing manoeuvres that seemed impossible for a regular passenger plane or helicopter to do. It could of been a jet but I even doubt that. It was something, alright.

• There is no doubt in my mind that there are other living species in the galaxy. However, as for them visiting us, we will never be certain until there is evidence we can accept.

• alliens exist? i think they do.. because universe with really big for just be us. u dont know other types of lifes so u dont know how they are how they look... i never see nothing like that.. but like we send stuff to marte to explore they can do the same... the way u can see other way of living they can't even see us...

• …I guess UFO's are possible, but not probable to be this close to the Earth. Now, u can be steadily sure that there are aliens. That is almost a given. But UFOs, that's a bit harder.

• I am from the US sooo... yes totally 100% hung

• Yep it even was 15 feet over the roof of my house then it flew away.

• hmmm... well my girlfriend is my Femalien and I'm her Malien... I guess that counts.

What Girls Said 1

• Only serious answers please..