Someone yelled at me for praying in school today?

i'm a Catholic Christian. In school i wear my silver St. Agne necklace and my gold crucifix. i was scared, sick and anxious so i stepped out of my classroom really quick to send a quick prayer of health and strength. This guy came by me and yelled at me asking what i was doing and why i'm praying and wearing religious necklaces. i told him it comforts me and he shoved me into a locker and walked away. Why did he do that? what shoud i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Other questions are - how does what you wear around your neck and what you were doing bothering him in any way? Why can't people mind their own business? And he's a thug and punk loser for pushing you and a drama Queen for asking you anything in the first place. And a coward.

Report him because he assaulted you.

Most Helpful Girl

• The bible says that the REAL believers face persecution in their lives. Get used to it because it will happen again and again and again and again.

What Guys Said 2

• That guy is a little over the top. I can see you love your religion, and that guy has no right to do that. But in school i keep my religion to myself and try not to talk or expose people to it. Some people get offended, and other dislike you for some odd reason. I would recommend keeping your religion to yourself in school.

• Report him to School Principal for bullying.

What Girls Said 5

• Tell your principal. He had no right to do that to you. Not only no right but no good reason.

There's a guy who thinks he my friend at school. He is full on atheist. He says he hates God. Well, I wear a cross necklace. I'm a Methodist Christian. I mumble prayers when I feel I need to, I always have that necklace on, I openly talk about God and my beliefs--he hates it. He yells at anyone for mentioning their beliefs in God. Yet, he sticks himself to God loving people. Me and the friends I'm almost always with all go to church and love God. That guy is just looking for trouble and something to fuss about. There are people like that. Nothing you can do. But, my boyfriend got sick of it so he went to our principal. He simply told her that this kid attacks people just for speaking God's name. He explained the whole situation and everything he's done to him and me and our friends and others. She talked to the kid later on and he's only had one outburst like that since because he was threatened with a detention if it got out of hand again.

• That's messed up. He might have a grudge/hate for religion, and doesn't want to see it, or he was angry about something else and needed to vent, or he's an aggressive person... but that's really no excuse to treat you that way. If you know who he is, you should definitely let the principal or counselor know. Like Gojira said, that was assault.

• Tell your parents and they should talk to the school.

• He's noisy. Some people like to ness with religious people, I don't understand.
    Jesus died for my sins and for me, no ones going to take it away from me.

• He did it because he's an asshole. Do your thing and screw him