If you take meds how old were you when you started and why are you on them and how many?

I was three when I started taking meds I take four and a half pills in the morning then I take one pill at two pm and then I take four and a half or six and a half pills at night the morning pillsa and the two pm pill is for ADHD the night time ones are my sleeping pills if u don't take them I won't sleep even for a minute my body won't let me and one of my morning pills is for anxiety and helps me not pick or scratch my skin until I bleed because I've done that before

Most Helpful Guy

• I started in 6th grade and been taking meds ever since. Different ones but for the same purpose. Both day and night. They really bother me because maybe they're doing negatives to other things about me and I (along with my doctor) don't know about. And it's just annoying.

What Guys Said 6

• When I was late 30s early 40s I was taking 13 pills a day for bipolar but the side effects were rotten, I developed a sleeping pill addiction and the side effects were worse than the depression so I gave up the pills and concentrated on natural ways to cope with my depression and for last few years that has worked.

• I'm taking 2 paracetomol and 2 ibuprofen every 6 hours since Monday evening. But then, I'm still full of stitches and dressings. So please don't make me laugh... it hurts!!

• I take pills off and on since age 18 i currently take
    about 5 different meds in the morning and 1 in noon
    about 7 different pills at bedtime I'm Bipolar, Anxiety
    Blood pressure all due to anxiety related..

• I was 8 with ADHD pills

• I have a bit of ADHD so i take methylphenidate but not regularly.

• I'm a Stoner if that counts

What Girls Said 2

• I've been on birth control since I was 21 and I've been on anti depressants since the start of this year.
    I'm on a nice cocktail of medications because the doctors can't work out whats wrong with me and they change every few weeks.

• I was on Zoloft for a year.