My first kiss sucked. How was yours?

So today is the day I technically got my first kiss from a guy. Me and my guy friends were all joking around when one of them just randomly gave me a kiss on the forehead. I've never actually been kissed by a guy before, so technically he was my first kiss even though it wasn't on the lips. I'm such a dork, but whatever. So my first kiss pretty much sucked. It was from a guy I'm not even interested in, and on my forehead. So what was your first kiss like? Was it romantic or awkward?

Ugh I know a forehead kiss doesn't REALLY count. That's why I said "technically". Lips came in contact with my face, so technically it's a kiss. I just was curious about other people's stories.

Most Helpful Guy

• My first kiss on the lips totally sucked. I had a girlfriend at that time and I had already been going out with her for about 3 months. We were both each other's first girlfriend/boyfriend and she was very shy in things concerning love. Unfortunately, she was also a very coolish person... in the sense that her personality was very guyish. She was a beautiful, hot girl but inside she was a rough boy. I was head over heels in love with her because she was a very nice and sweet person but unfortunately, she always acted like a (very good) male buddy with me even though she was my girlfriend. It's kind of difficult to explain I think.
    Anyways... so after 3 months of us not doing anything physical, I decided one day that I should ask her for a kiss. Admittedly, the moment I asked could have been a better choice on my part. We had just come home from school and were standing at the train station (we went to high school by train). It was February and super cold and raining and this ugly snow slush was lying everywhere. In addition, it was around 6 p. m. and it was almost dark. There were huge masses of commuters hurrying past us and other people smoking close to us. It was basically the type of atmosphere where you just want to get home as fast as possible. So after we said bye and my girlfriend had already started walking away, I called her name. She turned around and I walked up to her. I asked "You love me, right?" She said: "Of course!" And I asked: "How about a kiss then? A goodbye kiss?" I tried to sound very sweet ;-). She smiled, looked at me for a moment, suddenly pressed her face onto mine, and - before I realized what was happening - she was already walking away, waved her hand and yelled "Bye!". I was just standing there, in the middle of all the stressed out commuters and with ice cold water slowly getting into my shoes, wondering what the hell that was supposed to be.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine was an awful surprise I turned around and he kissed me and his mouth was already open so my lips were like in his mouth it was just bad lol

What Guys Said 15

• Soft. Girl lips are soft and me liked. :)

It was at a Christmas dance. She was my date but I didn't really know her. I had hardly even talked to her before. Her cousin was there and knew my date liked me. Her cousin's boyfriend kept holding mistletoe over our heads. Like "kiss her already, dummy". So I did. It was short, maybe 3-4 seconds. I kind of remember thinking "Wow, I'm actually kissing a girl"

• My first kiss (on the lips) sucked too, like, literally xD She, for whatever reason, decided to open her mouth like she was going to eat a big Mac. So I ended with saliva on my nose, down my chin... god it was awful. For an 11 y/o kid, that wasn't a great experience, thank god it didn't traumatize me xD

by the way, I wouldn't count a kiss on the forehead as your first kiss.

• I count it. Lips came in contact with my face. So technically it's my first kiss, just not the first one on my lips. Besides, I'm probably not gonna get a real first kiss for a long time because I'm a socially awkward weirdo. I freaked out when some guy tried to hold my hand, so I'm probably not going to get a real kiss any time soon.

• Does a forehead kiss count as a first kiss?

I'm pretty sure it has to be on the lips lol

• My first kiss was spin the bottle a nanosecond on the lips LoL

• My first kiss was in a photo booth (ultimate cliche) with a girl I liked when we were 13. We were all hanging out at a candy store and we got into the photo-booth as a joke at first, but as we were taking the pictures, we locked eyes and when the final picture was being taken, we kissed. The best part was that it was something out of a crappy high school movie. The only bad part was that $4 fell out of my pocket, but I wouldn't take it back for anything.

• Well my first kiss was awesome!!! There was this really pretty girl I liked and I didn't know what to do so I got a little closer to her and we both went for it! I dont remember much but I was just doing random shit and it felt good.

• Mine also sucked, and I don't even remember the day it was. It was awkward. I don't give it too much thought, though; it's just a kiss.

• Haven't had mine yet.

• Mine was awesome. I am lucky then and she was older and said it was good (not her first kiss at all) 2 years older to be exact.

• Mine was decent I was probably around 4 or five lol

• Mine wasn't all that great, either.

• My first kiss was on the cheek this girl gave when I was new at her school. She liked me a lot and that was her way of showing it. She just walked up to me and introduced herself and then just kissed me. I was very flattered I wish all the girls who have a crush on me would do this lol. I have so many.

• Mine was the most romantic thing you can imagine and she instigated it I was surprised not everyone can have as great a memory as me but the thing is mine was with the only girl I've ever loved yet it was just a kiss the quality of it isn't what matters

• thats not a first kiss. first kiss is on the lips.

• First kiss mean on the lips

What Girls Said 9

• We first kissed as five and six year olds, he was less than impressed, me on the other hand thought it to be a 10 on the romantical scale declaring that I was going to marry him!!

Our second kiss at sixteen/seventeen was an amazing bolt of lightening between us! We both knew we found something we liked to do together a lot! We already knew we loved one another and had told each other that we did.

by the way We just got married almost two months ago, so just maybe that first kiss worked some magic!!

• i dont think that counts since it wasn't even on your lips haha. my first kiss was great!! it was with a guy who i reallly liked at the time. (he's my boyfriend now, and we're still together) everything was going really smoothly and nice and we were cuddling, all wrapped up in each other lol. it was such a great feeling just to be close and cuddle with the guy i liked so much. i dont quite remember leading up to it. i'm pretty sure we were just touching noses back and forth like we always did to flirt/tease each other, and then finally he went in for the kiss. at first i didn't know what to do haha. i was like omg!!! and then i kissed him back, and we stopped and i smiled and was like !!! and we kissed again. it was adorable. then he was like "do you wanna be my girlfriend" and i was like YEAH!!! FINALLY. i guess you could say it was kinda romantic and sweet.

• Mine sucked as well lol it was all tongue and really gross

• Don't count a forehead kiss as your first kiss.

My first kiss was pretty good actually. I have no regrets about it. Haha.

• Awkward. It was at some house party when I was 12. Outside and it was some boy I thought was super cute but he didn't warn me.

• if you put it that way, then I think I also got my first kiss by a stranger on a cheek. but it was kind of sweet since he's saying good night after a long talk. I guess that makes me a dork too :D

• My first kiss was a little bird peck on my lips. Yeah, awkward.

• On the forhead?

Sorry to say but that does not count the first kiss is on the lips/ makeout

• Anyways to answer your question my first kiss with a guy who also had his first kiss (strangely he dated 3 girls in the past). I never dated anyone so when I got into Uni i met this guy and I was kind of seeing him and we wanted to go somewhere private so we went over to my best friend's house and made out on her bed. Anyways I kissed the same guy 2 times after that and the 2nd kiss was by far the best it was so passionate even a spit strand formed aha.

• My first kiss was with my online "crush " . Now boyfriend. we had been talking for a While now and after 2 months we decided to meet up face to face. He holded my hands and asked if I wanted to be his girlfriend.. I was so nervous ! lol so I just said yes with a Big o smile ! He hugged me so tight and then he looked at me and I looked back then he's like "where's my kiss " ? So , I was like shit lol the moment of truth. And I closed my eyes and went for it ! Then he tried to tongue kiss me lmao.
    So I backed up all fast , cause it felt weird lol. but over all it was a good kiss.