Where would you go?

What is one place: state, country, etc. That you would really love to travel to that you haven't already been to yet? 😊🌍✈🚅🚗⛵

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I really wanna go to Greece with a loved one and go swimming in the clear waters 😍😍😍<3

It's BEAUTIFUL. I love the beaches where I live because I grew up seeing/visiting them all the time especially when there's a sunset but...

I also wanna stay in those cool, white cave-house-house-"Greek"-building things. 😂 gosh that sounds so dumb when read aloud but yeah.

• Yasss Greece is such a beautiful place and the beaches are too 😍 don't worry I get what your saying lol their places and buildings are amazing and unique.

• Hahaha ❤️😊 yeah i can't even explain how beautiful it is ;o

• Right lol 😊❤

What Guys Said 10

• I would like to go to New Zealand. it's a beautiful country

• I wanna go to my local animal shelter and adopt every dog/cat/snake/hamster/goat/etc. and take care of all of them, groom them, love them...

... and eat some of the dogs once in a while.

• That's so nice of you ! 😊 but I don't know about the eating the dogs part

• Woahh waaaait a minuuute... be open minded gurrrrl😲

• I will try to lol 😆

• Have you been to New Zealand yet? If you haven't then that is one place you should seriously consider. There is so much to see and do so son't just go for a week you need at least a month to take in a significant amount of the place

• 1|0
  • United Kingdom 😍 I wanna go there so badly that it hurts 😢

• Nice ! 😊

• Why on earth do you want to got to the UK? It's cold and broke...

• Haha that's a secret... shhh

• No you can't make me choose just one!

• Okay then top 3 ? Lol 😊

• Mmm, still pretty narrowed but alas I'll pick Spain, Monaco, and Dominican Republic

• Nice those are beautiful countries 😊

• Japan. I was told once I love the "rice flava".

• I wan to go to Australia

• Nice its beautiful 😊

• Saint Petersburg in Russia that is where I wanna go

• tokyo, japan. . . .

What Girls Said 11

• Australia! The #1 spot I've been longing to visit! @mooky06 is going to be my tour guide.

• Awesome 😊 Australia is so beautiful.

• @mooky06 Oh, no! Haha, let's hope I can get out there before that happens (if it does)!

• I'll be waiting in the mean time lovely 😅😂

• London!!! I've had an obsession with London since the Spice Girls were popular lol.

• Italy, Spain around there! For sniggity 😍

• Those are some beautiful places ! 😊😍󾓫󾓫

• Yes can't forget about that wine lol 🍷and yes everyone does seem so relaxed and carefree.. Trust me one day we will be one of those people 😊

• I hope so babe! I hope so 😬

• Some carribean country

• BRAZIL!!!
    Fiji island

• Canada, Switzerland, Italy, Dubai, California, India, Bali, Thailand, Morocco, etc.

• Those are beautiful places 😍

• Japan :)
    but there are many other countries I want to visit, like sweder, New Zealand, England, etc.

• London or Tokyo ❤️

• Cool I've been wanting to go to Tokyo too ! 😊

• if I was visiting a country it would be Ireland or England and for a state it probably would be ether Vermont or Chicago 😊

• Morocco. I got a lot of friends there I need to see as well as a waiting ex.

• Nice and aww hopefully you get the chance to go soon and see them 😊

• You're welcome 😊 and well its hard there's so many beautiful places but probably either Greece, Italy, or Tokyo

• I want to visit England Sweden and Japan the most^^

• Cool those are beautiful places ! 😊